You find yourself in Azeroth!

My main now is an idwarf. Probably i would be one of the soldiers in the big hall b4 dargran thaurissian in brd. So i would be immortal!

2 Likes

I’d become a chef in the Valley of the four winds in the Inn at the heartlands.

2 Likes

Step 1 is to go and pick herbs, but only those ones nearby that don’t attract mobs. So I would have to be patient. Once I had a few, I would sell them to a vendor and buy a fishing rod (and pay for the training). It’s only a few copper.
Then I would settle down for some really epic fishing sessions. Once I had enough from that I would go and train my cooking skills and just carry one fishing, cooking, fishing, cooking. After a couple of days of relentlessly doing this I would start to hit up the AH for cheapest magical items, then I would, very cautiously start to explore the world, making sure I never went anywhere I wasn’t overpowered for. Oh the stacks of potions and consumables I would have.
My goal would be to get to a place that is unaffected by the bloody history of Azeroth, which is a hard call, but I’m thinking that thunder bluff is going to be the aim. That place is so much chiller then anywhere else. I’ll probably set up some sort of alchemy shop there in the long run and see if I can make progress on Azerothian science.

1 Like

I would be in Darnassus, looking around and see that I’m really in the city that I always loved. I have to pinch myself a few times.

After a while I will probably walk around and look for a job within the city walls. As I am definitely not strong enough to take on a murloc or a bear.

But as I know Darnassus is not really safe, I start my travel.
I take the portal to the ships and take the boat to Menethil Harbor. Thank god this boat is free. Walking through the Wetlands is not an option, so I work as freelance as Traveller Guide to give advice to all those players that pass through. And ask them for some small coin to survive. I would buy my bread and water and as soon as I have a few silver, I will take a flight to Ironforge.

There I would look for a job and feel safe with a roof above my head. Stay away from the dangerous areas. I would fish in the Forlorn Cavern, cook the fish and sell it to the NPC vendors. Soon people will start to know that night elf in Ironforge and I start offering my guidance to quests, dungeons and the bigger events to what is to come to Azeroth.

In case I will age I would happily have a useful life as advisor to the people of Azeroth.
In case I always stay level one, at some point I will ask someone to kill me softly.

As I know that the world is dictated by greater beings that Jaina, Sylvanas etc there is no point to try to do something to that. If I would “kill” Sylvanas" she would respawn anyway.

And becoming a doomsayer I would try to avoid, as I probably will be patched out at some point then. And being in that time where internet guides did not really exist, being that living wowhead database would be my best bet to still enjoy my life.

2 Likes

Where’s the GM Island? :thinking:

1 Like

Hahahah, were find this things, Moothilda? :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I read a fanfiction like this last night. The person ended up with dadgar. Not how I would handle things I think!

1 Like

Probably find a paladin/priest to perform exorcism and banish all those demons inside me…and then I’ll be the only warlock that is holy specced. Maybe I’ll start summoning angels…idk.

1 Like

The wonders of the internet :smile:

And a few key words ‘flapping ears’ :yum:

2 Likes

As an Orc main I’d probably create a gym and see the strength potential of a fully trained orc. I’d also be very intrigued to see how strong I was

1 Like

That is an interesting take indeed.

Naturally because of our experience in the world we have a relatively good gauge of ourselves, I’m confident of my own skills and how I’d perform in an environment.

I could look up to a person and try and compare things, I’m stronger than X, I think Y is abit smarter than me, I’m more social than Z etc.

But what if I’m thrown into a world that I know nothing about, how would I fare against other people?

A cool take I found on this is an anime called Kemono Michi: Rise up or animal path: rise up, where a wrestler is ported into a fantasy world, it appears he was way stronger than most of the inhabitants, able to overpower demons, orcs and vampires easily.

What if we modern humans are actually much much stronger than we believe? and in comparison orcs were actually puny to us, what about our natural resistance gained through vaccinations and exposure to extremely deadly viruses that hardly affect us?

:exploding_head:

We would be gods!

Now that would certainly put a twist on things, would the original inhabitants see us as gods or demons - would they praise us or fight us? :thinking:

Could those searching for a quiet life in Azeroth really achieve it if we are looked at with fear? :thinking:

1 Like

It depends, we could also turn out to be insanely inferior powerwise, but should we turnout to be strong I don’t think I’d reveal that.

Remember, this is a world were assassins, cultists and the enemy faction thrives, becoming famous might just be a death sentence!

Also in a world were old gods, the scourge and intergalactic demon invaders I don’t think people would mind a bunch of stronger than average " insert your main’s race "

Find a demon and become corrupt and infused with power, thus learning how to learn magic and everything in between that Universe could provide

1 Like

Go to the Kirin Tor and teach them what I know about physics, biology, chemistry, etc that they don’t already know.
Oh, and learn me some magic, because that’s technically not a power, but something that everyone in Azeroth can learn through study.

1 Like

Become a cheese vendor.

1 Like

I could go in sw as a human and open a company to ruin Renato gallinas business.

1 Like

Become a warlock and start summoning succubuses and get into some kinky adventures.

4 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:
Human in Classic times.

Yeah that’s a given, since I already know how things are going to work out.
The people of Stormwind would throw me in the Stockades for sounding like a lunatic!

Seeing as I’d have no powers though, no abilities besides what I can actually do in real life… some of the random stuff that’s come into my head while reading this thread:

I’d find a pin and go stab Katrana Prestor in the tush to see if she turns into a dragon.

Or I’d become some kind of Nostradamus type figure writing prophesies of the future.

Maybe play the Auction House a little if I can find some way to earn some silver (picking flowers as others suggested seems a good start)

Befriend a Mage and see if we can work out some way to get in touch with Rhonin and Khadgar (without collecting several thousand of some random thing he wants)

Tell Bolvar never to go to Northrend, ow and let him know where Varian is.

Go sightseeing… I’m in Azeroth, I’d tour the city, “borrow” a horse, see Elywnn Forest and Westfall for real.

Try to figure out what my natural aggro range is against some very very low level, possibly already wounded creature or NPC.

4 Likes

1st thing I would look for the idiot holding a placard with a giant yellow ! on it. walk up to him, and see what i need to do. Then I’ll spend an hour trying to get Bear asses that no bears seem to possess before I think to myself, bugger this, and go to goldshire for some R&R (And rested xp)

1 Like