Death Knight Names

I am trying to make a Dk to level but i am stuck on the names. I currently am thinking of: Dkay and Deathboy.

If you have any good names for them i would like to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance :smiley:

2 Likes

The first one is kinda funny, the second one sounds like a 12 year old player.

Maybe keep in mind that Death Knights weren’t born that way. They used to be normal living heroes who fell and got raised back by Arthas, so you might consider giving them a more “normal” name that doesn’t directly refer to them being undead.

6 Likes

Necrox sounds like a DK name tbh.

8 Likes

Unholyboner seems like a good name for me.

26 Likes

I took an austrian noble title, because Deathknights are kinda noble. Also if i use the title of Orgrimmar or of Thinder Bluff I’m Erzherzog of Orgrimmar/Thinderbluff. That’s not bat.

Erzherzog is translated into Archduke.

So you just might go with a noble title.

Or with a pun.

My Maghar DK will be called Magharitter or Margharita. Ritter is german for Knight.

3 Likes

Edgeload? Edgelorde? Excaligore? Deafcharger? Depthknight? Ghoulicious? Deathndk? Doomspoon?

5 Likes

Deafcharger is great. He can’t her himself charging into battle.

4 Likes

A good name for a Death Knight is just the name your character had (depending on what race) before you were killed.

Unless you decided post-raise to change your name (much like some of the Forsaken do when they’re reborn) then it can be anything including non-RP names.

Gloomrune.

4 Likes

Why most of the people named their DKs with troll/edgy names
 Anyways, Deathboy sounds normal for a DK (because as I said edgy names for DKs lol).

If you ask me I’m probably going to name my Void elf DK Stureas, I like that name.
My suggestions are: Tonoth, Rovagug, Tiresias.
Also depends on your race in my opinion, a blood elf probably will not have the name same of an Orc.

grimgripper orc
deflorian belf
gorefool forsaken

Unholy Boomer

3 Likes

My death knight is named Ruphus. I also have a placeholder for second one named Corpert.

Corpseycord

1 Like

Strollin’Bones

Deku

10chars

1 Like

Correct answer.

Most Dks only change their last name when raised. It’s either that or by sheer coincidence the LK only raised people with egdey last names.

1 Like

dedetdeathdie, champion of the frozen wastes.

1 Like

Gonna need a guide on how to pronounce that one chief

2 Likes

Just call him “hey dk” works every time, or also “hey tank/heal
”

1 Like

Aye, always wondered why some risen knights and other characters do that. They suddenly turn edgy! I get the “corruption of faith” stuff but come on, Edgelord! Calm down, Borris the Dread Baker!