Death Knight Names

Your warriors name suits a dk but then again so does mine aha. Dkay sounds good to me.

There’s the name: Heydk or Heytank.

2 Likes

In that case its easy then :smiley:

1 Like

doomsdeal
defilescorpses … splendid if youre undead
bloodsoaked
blooddrenched
unholystench
carrioncarrie
risemypretties
armyofone
corpsetacular
shananigans … just cos its the best word in the English language
corpsebloom
deadshallrise
wearelegion
termination
ravenshadow

4 Likes

I’d go with Igor.

A+B names. Where A and B are words that fit nicely together as well as fitting a theme you want the character to have, like tauren Blood+Hoof and Grim+Totem.

Stil better what happend with the DH. How many versions of Illidan can there be? Terrible.

1 Like

Deekay. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sneak in and takes notes… :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing suggestions!
I hope you’ll find a name that will suit your character.

It usually takes few hours for me to pick a new name and I know people who have to think about them for days!

7 Likes

How about the edgiest of edgy names: Timlangdell?

My 1st death knight character was made in RP realm and according death knight lore Dks forget their past. They take a new name if any. And while my death knights name was one thing while she was alive (she was made to look like dead variant of my character i re-rolled from so they in my little story one and the same!), she now is called after angel of death.

All my death knights now have variation of this one name (even this forum avatar), except my worgen, whom i named Calia. Yes, after THAT Calia.

The variations I use are actual transcriptions from Arabic in different languages. So they all spell almost same, when spoken loud.

Just call it anything, only make sure it has Blade or Death in it and lot of letters X

Hi, get one like me.

de-det-deathdie

Tilt alert!

A good DK name cannot contain the Following: DK, dekay, death, plague, blood, frozen, frost, crocodile.

3 Likes

I am sure ‘anything’ is taken. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Literally 3 mins tops for me.
Just trying to slap smth around Ryu and its done :smirk::+1:t5:

1 Like

You could use my name but… sadly I have it trademarked. So you’d either have to pay me 10,000 gold every time you logged on or you’ll face the wrath of my lawyers.

And I have a VERY good lawyer.

Anything is better than Arthasdk

I have no idea why the forums logged me out and sneaked in my warlock alt Boethíah but there you go.