100 Reputation achivement

Sorry if it is a warmed up topic.

My problem is a bit specific. I played my Warlock a looong time but I decides along the way I want to reroll and I did. I nearly did everything incl. reputation on my beloved druid.

Shorty before BFA I wanted to check out Horde, so I did a bit there. Incl. Rep.

So Here I am. The achievement f or 100 rep says I have 92. Firstly I can’t really see which faction counts, and secondly how do I know which rep are from my Warlock AND count, or my Druid. Or even Horde where I did for example natjatar and rustbolt.

Is there anyway to find a list or an addon that shows me which I still need to do? Because counting didn’t help and was confusing and then grinding is like fishing - hated and takes too much time. SO if I start this I want to be sure I am not doing it in vain.

Does anyone have any idea or help? Basically I want an overview of the 92 factions and who did them (which of my chars) and which ones I have to do that count for the achievement.

Thanks a lot for your input on my topic :slight_smile:

Cheers, me

I have the same problem … sitting at 99/100 and since I do not Pvp… meh
sadly I have found nothing as of yet… I guess I will put them in an Excel cross off all my Druids (83 reps) reps and then go around my 30 100+ chars to cross off the others :frowning:

Hello,

The comments section in here should provide you with a list of the reputations that count towards the achievement! I hope it is useful for you.

Finding specifically which characters did the grind to Exalted might be a bit trickier. Generally when your character is rewarded with an Exalted reputation, if you go to the achievement panel and hover the mouse pointer over the icon/shield it will show you a pop-up saying “Earned by CharacterName”. If your character has not earned this achievement, but it is still earned, the pop-up will say “Not Completed by CharacterName”. That may help you determine which character did the achievement!

simplearmory[dot]com will let you see exactly which reps you do / don’t have on a specific character.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.