Visions of N’Zoth: Auction House Update Preview

It’s a shame they didn’t also add buy orders on the AH. Would have been perfect for ordering things regulary needed for the price you personally set up and also for instant sales for those who want to meet order price.

3 Likes

This improvments, I’ve been waiting for a very long time… Now again it makes sense to loot everything and not sell cheaply to vendor!!! Everything is fast and clear working as it should. I can no more write how satisfied I am. Thank you for this rework from my whole heart. <3

Expressing my frustration here as well. You removed the post queuing. Makes posting my 1000+ items a nightmare. Hope it is only a bug and not intentional.

Before 8.3 you could tick the usable box and AH would show you which pets you had NOT collected yet.

After 8.3 you get shown Pets you already have.

#FIXPLEASE

1 Like

U really missout on how the hole AH works. If a low populated server needs mats…The only way to help out… is fore a trader to move a chr fore a high populated realm with cheap mats… it cost atm 500.000gold to make the move…and normally the trader makes another 500.000gold to do it or more. But does hours off reseach maybe days. The new AH dosent work with addons…so its impossible to help low populated serwers….

We’re aware of and working on a number of issues with the new Auction House:
• The Upgrades Only filter can show some wands and shields that are not upgrades.
• While selling certain items, non-related pets will sometimes appear in the list of current auctions.
• Players are sometimes unable to buy out an auction in which they are the highest bidder.
• Sold auction rows can disappear from the Auctions tab.
• Sold auction rows can display the wrong quantity sold.
• There is no chat notification when an auction sells.
• The Uncollected filter can show owned battle pets.
• While selling a caged pet, the price columns are misaligned in the list of current auctions.

• Some players have experienced attempting to cancel an auction that has bids enabled, but no bids yet, and receiving an incorrect warning that they will be charged an extra 5% penalty. This penalty message is only meant to be shown if there’s an active bid on your auction. If there is not an active bid, you can safely proceed with canceling, and the penalty won’t be applied.

We’ll continue to investigate all of the above and develop fixes wherever possible. If you’re experiencing any issue with the new Auction House, we suggest you first disable your addons and try again.

Thank you!

1 Like

would love to get my gold from sold items on AH. Had 42k incoming before i logged out yesterday. This morning i had nothing from gold in mail…

Here are some additional issues that we have identified and are actively investigating:

• When items are returned in the mail from the Auction House, it can incorrectly contain more stacks than the displayed maximum of 16. This makes it look like some items are not being delivered. You will know if you are experiencing this if a mail appears empty but can’t be deleted.
    • To retrieve the missing items in this scenario, take out all 16 of the displayed stacks, then close and reopen the mailbox to see the rest (you may need to repeat this several times).
  • If a character buys commodities in high quantities, they may not be able to access their mail.
  • The favorites list is not saving properly.
  • We have resolved some of the issues causing the “Internal Auction Error” to pop up, but it is still occurring and we are continuing to look into it.
1 Like

I sold about 200 gems around 12 realm time and have still not received the gold for it, it’s almost 4 hours.
If the AH is broken to the point of not giving people the gold for stuff they sold maybe you should disable it until it’s fixed

1 Like

What about the sold auctions and people not receiving their gold? I have sold things and still waiting for the gold to arrive in mailbox since yesterday.

2 Likes

I never got the gold from the flasks I sold on the AH.
I compleatly re-seted my UI . Disabled/removed all my addons. Deleted all Cache , WTF and Interface foulders as you guys suggested and still nothing.
Since I realized the AH is not working I have not placed a single item out of fear loosing it. Please fix this and compensate me by restoring either the gold I never got, or the items that I sold (and never got payed on) .
Thanks

will your fixes also Fix lost mail that have been sent Character to character. i sent 980 abyssal healing potions on Wednesday from my main to an alt on the same account. logged over only to discover 480 have been received. i sent 4 full mails worth of attachments, received 4 mails but only 2 had attachments. raised a ticket only to be told i actually sent 480 not nearly 980 and that i was mistaken. so it appears the AH bug extends to the Mail system in general not just for mails sent from the AH

Still no gold…
Still many stacks floating out there in the nether…
I gave the Official support site a view as this would be the best source to find information:

Blockquote
AUCTION HOUSE DELAYS

HOTFIXED: Most of the issues regarding delays on the Auction House mail deliveries should be resolved. If you still experience issues, please wait a few hours to allow the mails to be delivered. Nothing is lost and the items or gold should eventually arrive. For more info, check this article

Only to land on a 404 page…

Seriously Blizzard, that just sums up the 8.3 mess quite solid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello.

We’d like to clarify that nothing has been lost as a result of this issue. This is an issue with mail delivery, and we’re working to fix it. We currently expect that the fix is going to take a few days.

During that time, the mail you can’t see is not subject to 30 days expiry. It will only begin counting down from 30 days once we’ve fixed it so that you can see it and interact with it in your inbox.

1 Like

Ok. The issue of this kind has happened before. Can we hope fore the maintenance and reset between Tuesday and wednesday will do the thing? As it has before and normally does with the UI reset

Can’t w8 for my gold :smiley:

It’s that post room in Dalaran, I’ve done that quest, it’s a miracle anything reaches it’s destination :joy:

1 Like

That Room is a mess…even i did the quests and never got the toy :smiley:(true) My friends dident belive me…so one came over to help me…and he saw it was correct i diddent got the toy…but got achievement…lol… i never boddered to make a ticket…i only trade…so all my chr is right next to AH :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Right that is what they said 3 days ago as well…

4 Likes

ya…they could say it might be more easy to fix problem under server stop/maintenance. but maybe they have a slight chance to fix it before. Or they dont wana be spammed with people anting there money now. Anyway it seems more ovies to say they try fix it under maitenance