11v9 - Macro Exploiters

Having leveled up several characters through BGs, I’ve noticed that xp-off exploiters who cheat their way into xp-on BGs also often bug the queue system. I’ve just been in a 11v9 Battle for Gilneas. Several people left the horde side, and it always returned to 11 players. Same for the alliance side, but it never exceeded 9 players.

I’ve noticed this several times and it is quite clearly linked to twinks using the macro exploit to ‘‘fool’’ the BG queue system. A few games ago, it was 17v13, with 2 super-geared twinks on the 17-man side.

Bugs happen , last night I won against ru ally on my german horde on warsong gulch with capping all alliance flags.

Then when bg ended , I have rewards as azerite , daily conquest , mark of honor and bg chest that gave me gold and several crafting metarials . While It counted for win I got deserter too.

Then I got out bg on my german horde , when I qued bg , I was able to que bg with deserter. Because bg was actually counted for win.

1 Like

Have you got any screenshots of the BG’s where more people where inside the BG than should be?

What level BG’s are you talking about for the queue bug? ( Twinks getting into XP on BG’s )

If you are a 110 without BfA you are in the same queue as a 110 BfA XP off toon, no queue bugging needed, and will be at a huge gear disadvantage due to the Azerite pieces / traits they have access to.

https://imgur.com/6wnPi2V 

Above is a screenshot with a 9 v 11 Battle for Gilneas - usually a 10v10 BG of course.

that has happened to me hundreds of times, just one of the many random bugs in the game

Would love to hear from everyone else, but personally I’ve never once seen this happen before this XP-off exploiting fiasco. Now, as somebody who levels characters almost entirely through BGs, I’ve seen this nearly every other BG since a month or two ago.

Just to clarify, the BG queue system is taking a space from one team and giving it to the other… And it correlates with the number of XP-off exploiting twinks in the BG.

Just looked at the screenshot - weird. Have you reported as a Bug?

Thing is there’s no need to queue bug on a 110 Twink they are in the same queue as Legion 110’s anyway.

Can you still Merc at 110? Maybe a weird bug related to that and the queue exploit.

That’s classed as naming and shaming, it also comes with a forum ban. GG.

Well you certainly aren’t the sharpest tool in the box, are you?

There’s 30 people in that screenshot, and I haven’t given any clue as to who the exploiter is, and that is because i really do not care who it is. Please inform me how I am naming and shaming.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.