120k bots banned. I dont trust

Logged in to Pyrewood Village, Alliance. Considerably fewer DK bots for sure. Some 80 paladins in TBC dungeons, but the situation has definitely improved. I rejoice at the news and at the desperate cries of bot dealers under copium repeating it’s a lie :laughing: Good job and way to go Blizz!

It just shows how trashy the whole situation is … log in, refresh who, still 6464468344 DKs in botanica

1 Like

Botanica, Blood Furnace, Tempest Keep, Mana-Tombs. All DK bots, as they were there, have remained. The question is, what have you done, Blizzard?

Exactly, words are words, nothing changed after it. Still hundreds of bot farming.

There are far far FAR more than 120k bots.

It’s in the millions.

120k is like if you took a wee in an empty pool and said you filled it up

Personally I think they only banned BG bots as it’s far too much trouble to actually look at players who are bot farming.

1 Like

I did plenty of battlegrounds tonight and this morning too and i didn’t see a change as many bots and different class than before with some neat dk.

1 Like

If you do /who Zul’aman, Botanica or w/e you can check there is more than 50 bots per dungeons.

So these news are totally fakenews.

Maybe at this point if you wanna remove them, you need to go manual and stop making us think about your ‘‘anti-bot’’ is something. Never worked and never will.

3 Likes

Blizz own’s the accounts, to please stockholders by inflating sub numbers. Nah I kid

For two days, 0 bots in Mograine. At least dungeons seems empty.

Any info about other servers?

Fire :cat: around 20 in bota but like half of them are paladins and maraudon around dozen DKs

Gehennas still full “who” in bota but its mixed up with paladins …

Looks like DKs got hit by being locked at least …

PS: tried few BGs … one wsg ws 6v7 bots or something like that, and in AB we had bunch of people who were definitely a bots … but not DKs …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.