🚀 Good Luck all you Love Rocket Farmers

36 characters ready for another disappointment I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Oh and a reminder: those 10 char instance limit is per server. So after 10: change server if you have toons elswhere.

1 Like

I’ve got 17 to try with per day on about 5 realms. Done today’s, is it a 9am CET reset?

1 Like

My one real piece of WoW luck, got it during the first week of trying on my 9th. GL to all it is real.

1 Like

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:
I’m glad i never have to set foot in there again after i got it a couple of years ago.
Only took 450+ runs :rofl:

1 Like

Good luck, everyone! Hope the odds swing in your favour this year ^^

8 Likes

SFA Blessing us with good RNG today! 10/10 A ok

1 Like

Earlier this week I was at the super market and an old lady in a wheelchair dropped a £20 note which I picked up and returned her, she was shocked by my kindness and honesty and gave me some karma, told me to buy a a lottery ticket but I saved that karma up for my love rocket runs with Daestra :rofl: one of us will get it this year!!!

8 Likes

Good luck Puny, and thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you and ditto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it 3 years ago … or 2 can’t remember

I LOOOOOOOOVE queing into a group and after we kill the boss i ride on the mount like it i just got it xD

Anyone want to ride my love rocket ? ( lol never gets old <3 )

3 Likes

If only it were a 2 seat mount…

I guess the best love is the love we give ourselves :wink:

3 Likes

7am UK tested this morning.

1 Like

HAAAAAAAAAA!

2 Likes

would be nice if i wasnt locked out of the fu**** dungeons for entering too many times.

1 Like

The lockout is driving me insane more than the mass farming :laughing:

I only just saw this, will try that today!

2 Likes

tried this, worked! cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got the Toxic Wasteling. Not seen that before. Hopefully it’s rare enough someone will buy it for a ridiculous price and it won’t get stuck in AH-mailbox limbo like most.

2 Likes

I tend to end up with a lot of those by the end of the event, there are likely to be many on the AH I’m afraid.