Beasts of Burden

“Stop flying me inside buildings” is what my thundering Ruby cloud serpent would say. One of my favourite games is seeing how far I can get inside buildings before the mount touches something and I’m dismounted.

10 hours it took me one of the worse concepts in wow ever .

My Grand Expedition Yak would def say ‘stop running into doorways…we didnt fit yesterday, we dont fit today, we wont fit tomorrow…just STOP DOING IT!!’

/me ‘but this time we might just fit!’

:smiley:

1 Like

you can tame Rukhmar in the dungeon aswell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cringe-…

my travelers tundra mamoth would say the same about my garrison , i have a auction bot in my garrison, so i occasionally go to there, but my travelers tundra mammoth is just a bit too big to fit under the roof! so i get stuck and have to dismount

My Aerial Unit is probably sick of being constantly hit by Great Worms from Beyond.

My Golden Highlord charger would probably be yelling “DEUS VULT!” alongside me as we charge into the next group of enemies with zealous and reckless abandon.

My crimson drake would probs go on a rant about how often I’m asking him for his mum, Alexstrasza’s, number.

1 Like

Just after Hallow’s End

• Oh right, we’re good enough for you now!?! >.>
2 Likes

stop plz… ;/ ew

“STOP flying upside down!”

1 Like

“Do those turtles STILL not like you? c’mon I want to fly around Boralus already”

Probably a barrage of jealous passive aggressive comments as I keep mounting up randomly, with a couple of favorites.

“Hah, my turn to carry our master!” “You’ll never be as good as me!”

And of course the Hivemind going, “What the hell is wrong with you and your friends…? What’s all this nonsense in your heads!?”

Using the Clutch of Ha-Li as Ji-kun hasn’t dropped hers yet, I’d presume it’d ask for my liver or other vitals quite often. Or if it could crack my bones open for that sweet succulent bone marrow.

My worldbreaker would probably ask me to stop shaking his behind all the time while ‘singing’: “shake shake, shake your worldbreaker”.

I mostly fly Mechanicals…
Maybe complain about my choice of fuel?

Though Yu’gaz would probably ask when we go kill some more things in Uldum.
Or about feeding him some more of those Fleshbeast bits and Gelee Royal.

My mount would scream “dude… DUDE!.. WATCH THOSE MOUNTA…”

1 Like

My monk’s mount already speaks, I wish he would shut up lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.