World of Warcraft Tattoo

Oh wow, those look awesome! That’s gotta take a lot of work though :slight_smile:

1 Like

George Fisher prolly did before it was cool, but i was honestly thinking of getting one with my characters on it in some way.

1 Like

Younglings, you shouldn’t have tattoes! they are bad for your skin!

Druid?

… I take back my comment

1 Like

I have entered my first middle distance triathlon in May (I can barely swim 50m so this is going to be a biggy for me) and I was thinking about getting something to commemorate the fact that I had completed a ‘half ironman’. I don’t what the M-Dot that is the ironman logo so I was thinking something Warcraft related to show off the three disciplines - Naga for the swim, Tauren for the run and something to be decided for the bike.

It will probably go on my upper right thigh to match the dinosaur themed first marathon tattoo on my left.

1 Like

getting arthas soon

Always very cool to see WoW-themed ink! It’s incredibly flattering that this game means so much to so many that they’d be willing to wear such icons on their body with pride!

Thanks a bunch for sharing, and we’d love to see more! (As long as they’re in SFW locations on your body :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

8 Likes

I don’t havet one at the moment, but I want a sleeve tattoo from games that I have really meant something for me, or I have really enjoyed. For example; WoW, Halo, Super Mario
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any tattoos (yet), but if I had to choose something WoW related, it would definitely be the Horde symbol. It’s so iconic.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to have to have a tattoo myself but if someone had a cool Sylvanas tattoo I would never forget them.

My aforementioned tatt. Photo is a low quality as it’s about 10 years old, bit faded now so I need to get it touched up.

It is actually straight! Was tricky getting a shot of it straight in using camera timer, as this was back in archaic camera days!

https ://imgur.com/ a/WiUL1IP

Join the spaces, my trust level ain’t rocking it.

2 Likes

That tattoo actually looks pretty cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh wow, That’s one cool tattoo :slight_smile:

There really are a lot of cool things in WoW that can inspire people to get a tattoo.

My deepest sympathy

Planing on getting a tattoo where my main characters gets struck 9x in a row from infinite stars and dies instantly

I got the Gilneas banner as a tattoo, the old one from W2 not the noodle bowl from cata… Planning on getting the stuff around it like the worgen racial icon.

1 Like

No tattoos nop

3 Likes

Amazing ! Dark Lady Watch Over You

1 Like

Thank you Fury

1 Like

It looks amazing!

1 Like