World of Warcraft Tattoo

First time with Imgur, here we go :slight_smile:
There’s a space after the https, else i couldn’t post
https ://imgur.com/a/Of290Ld

4 Likes

Preview is a bit wonky, but the tattoo looks awesome!

7 Likes

Looks fine sir , i would preffer it with no colours/full blackwork tho since i dont have a single colored dot in any part of my body but for your design its cool since it has no other parts around .

Note that if you want to continue that and make it full sleeve , you gotta make it full sleeve with colors to match .

1 Like

Thank you very much for posting it :smiley:

Thanks :slight_smile: i’m very happy with the outcome. It matches with a few of my other tattoos, also black/grey/red.
I’m gonna leave it like this i think, really pops out now, especially since i never wear a longsleeve shirt or sweater :wink:

3 Likes

You gotta be careful with the sunlight especially the first days.

Use Bepanthol RED (for babies) 3 times per day and avoid water.

Also since spring/summer inc , you gotta take care of it a lot , sun is doing damage on the ink , especially in the colors , make them fade away sooner.

1 Like

That’s why I like mine. People who play recognise the naaru icon and arcane int, people who don’t are still like “that’s pretty cool” probably because they assume it’s random tribal work or something.

When my wife first got into wow when she encountered a naaru in game she had big “oh wow your back I finally get it!” Moment.

1 Like

Tbh I’m really surprised nobody has pipes up with illidari tatts, like sith stuff from SW I’d have assumed they’d be a popular go to.

I mean illidari does have the whole fel green being the iconic colour which won’t show well unless you get some of the UV ink, but that’s pricey stuff and looks pretty faded under normal lights.

If we’re sharing tattoos, my husband has let me post some of his - all taken at various points during the build up of his sleeve so far.
Sylvanas:

Vol’jin:

Lich King:

and a surprise Pepe!

7 Likes

Oh wow, those look awesome! That’s gotta take a lot of work though :slight_smile:

1 Like

George Fisher prolly did before it was cool, but i was honestly thinking of getting one with my characters on it in some way.

1 Like

Younglings, you shouldn’t have tattoes! they are bad for your skin!

Druid?

… I take back my comment

1 Like

I have entered my first middle distance triathlon in May (I can barely swim 50m so this is going to be a biggy for me) and I was thinking about getting something to commemorate the fact that I had completed a ‘half ironman’. I don’t what the M-Dot that is the ironman logo so I was thinking something Warcraft related to show off the three disciplines - Naga for the swim, Tauren for the run and something to be decided for the bike.

It will probably go on my upper right thigh to match the dinosaur themed first marathon tattoo on my left.

1 Like

getting arthas soon

Always very cool to see WoW-themed ink! It’s incredibly flattering that this game means so much to so many that they’d be willing to wear such icons on their body with pride!

Thanks a bunch for sharing, and we’d love to see more! (As long as they’re in SFW locations on your body :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

8 Likes

I don’t havet one at the moment, but I want a sleeve tattoo from games that I have really meant something for me, or I have really enjoyed. For example; WoW, Halo, Super Mario
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have any tattoos (yet), but if I had to choose something WoW related, it would definitely be the Horde symbol. It’s so iconic.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to have to have a tattoo myself but if someone had a cool Sylvanas tattoo I would never forget them.

My aforementioned tatt. Photo is a low quality as it’s about 10 years old, bit faded now so I need to get it touched up.

It is actually straight! Was tricky getting a shot of it straight in using camera timer, as this was back in archaic camera days!

https ://imgur.com/ a/WiUL1IP

Join the spaces, my trust level ain’t rocking it.

2 Likes

That tattoo actually looks pretty cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh wow, That’s one cool tattoo :slight_smile:

There really are a lot of cool things in WoW that can inspire people to get a tattoo.