[GD Lounge][Breakfast Club] 🥧

How are my fellow forum dwellers doing this fine day?

anyone can use this thread!

Have fun and enjoy!

12 Likes

Please don’t eat animals. Go vegan, save the world.

6 Likes

Fueling the motor with coffee too :wink:

I’d eat a human too !
Honestly tho one day humans might look back at that like we do slavery(which still exists in the world btw) but we are far from it. Animals are plenty smart and capable of empathy, I’m sure they have a measure of self-awareness, we all fodder however, we are just the lucky few.

1 Like

Morning GD! :hugs: i’m still slacking in bed, should probably get up before kids tear down the house… i’m sure my diet will be alot of popcorn. In these corona days the trolls be lurking the forums alot more :popcorn:

9 Likes

I’ll stop eating animals when they stop being made of delicious meat.

Go to hell!

9 Likes

Gooooood morning!!

Full English fry up with fried bread :yum:

My heart attack is due at 11am :rofl:

8 Likes

Update: I have a carbonated beverage! Good morning friends! :grinning:

2 Likes

Good Good, let the fizzyness waken you!

1 Like

All I want and need for breakfast is black coffee, plenty and strong, no sugar. But you have to eat something too and I settle for forcefeeding myself an apple. Yep true.

1 Like

Hahahahaha … Hahaha…
No

PS: I almost never have breakfast :smiley:

1 Like

Just coffee. I have a few weird symptoms including having completely lost my sense of smell and taste which means eating & drinking isn’t nearly such a pleasure as usual. I get sweet/sour/salt/bitter etc but no identifiable specific taste - I mean coffee doesn’t taste like coffee any more :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Also only get textures when eating which is very strange and means I’m not eating much which has to be a Good Thing :wink:

So envious …

1 Like

Uhoh I heard that’s an early symptom :frowning: take care!!

Sending you some over :bacon: :fried_egg: :bread:

3 Likes

Good moooorning forumies! Black strong coffee and some cookies. That’s all :blush:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you :smiley:

It’s weird. I had a cough for 9 days which has gone; now I have this taste thing but I’ve not had a fever at any stage. But, yeah, I’ve been self-isolating from the start so who knows :heart:

1 Like

Coffee & a Bacon & banana burger.
The breakfast of champions.

2 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile:
Just got myself a :coffee:

1 Like

I had 2 cup of :coffee: and already ate lunch, which was chili-shrimp noodle soup with extra ginger and garlic :yum:

2 Likes

Sounds delicious! Vegemite cheddar melt and an açaí smoothie for me. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Black coffee, flat white coffee, coffee with a small bit of fluffy milk in it, coffee with larger amounts of fluffy milk, coffee with a sprinkle of chocolate on top of the fluffy milk, not to mention cold coffee over ice!

What I’m trying to say is I like coffee :coffee::heavy_heart_exclamation:

16 Likes

:drooling_face: