142,000 / 232,000 Players in QUEUE! // PvP

I created a character yesterday on Noggenfogger since I wanted a PvP server that I could join when I got home from my education, the server was low pop yesterday but today I was greeted with a queue, even on Noggenfogger. The queue made me want to play a detective, I joined the queue for EVERY PvP server and this is what I found out.

English servers: 141,800
Firemaw - High - 23,500
Shazzrah - High - 23,500
Golemagg - High - 22,500
Gehennas - High - 21,500
Mograine - High - 15,500
Razorgore - Medium - 10.000
Flamelash - Medium - 8500
Noggenfogger - Medium - 6000
Gandling - Medium - 5000
Stonespine - Medium - 3200
Ashbringer - Medium - 2600
Dreadmist - Low - 0 // It is now med pop with a queue.

All English servers now have queues!

Approximately 142,000 players was queueing to get in to a PvP server when I did my research! We have that ‘‘ONE’’ server to populate but 142,000 players can’t join that one server… There will be a queue on that server too, create a toon on Dreadmist today and you will be stuck in a queue in 1-2 days. More players will buy a subscription to play WoW:Classic, and all will have to queue with the others in the massive queue.

• Edit

This is the current queues for German and French and Russian servers.

German servers: 44,400
Lucifron High 23,000
Venoxis High 14,000
Patchwerk Medium 4,000
Dragon’s Call Medium 1,400
Transcendence - Low 0

French servers: 24,500
Sulfuron - High - 18,000
Amnennar - Medium - 6,500
Finkle - Low

Russia: approximately 21,400
I got this information from a russian player but it looks to be right.

Total EU players in a PvP server queue: 142,000 + 90,000 = 232,000
There might be a little less or a little more when you read this.

48 Likes

I don’t know what to say anymore.

16 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Good to know what the queue’s are.

3 Likes

Heard Ashbringer que is already 12k+, cant confirm as i am locked in a 5 hour que (10 to be expected) on Firemaw unless some miracle DCs occur again

2 Likes

That’s kind of… disappointingly low.

1 Like

There are more ppl in these queues than I saw players playing BFA.

Nothing to be disappointed of.

11 Likes

One one hand i can understand Blizz don’t want to go over the board with new servers because in the long run its obvious there won’t be this much ppl in 2-3 months of game, but on the other i would like just to play the effin game ;/

And i agree with Arnold, 142k + those on server amount of ppl is below my expectations tbh, at least on release day :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you subbed for classic request a refund or accept the game in this state untill enough players QUIT that your server becomes playable.

#wowClassicRefund

1 Like

Ask for a refund already? Not even 24 hours have passed.

2 Likes

its a shame

So accept it then, thats the other option. But know that you arent helping and might aswell be pissing into the wind.

If there was a coordinated large amount I think it would help the situation, but I don’t see this happening.

Already know of 3 person who got refund for the subs they paid. And i honestly don’t blame them. coming home from work to a 2.5hr queue makes no sense. Why do we need to make people quit the game to have a decent server to play on?

3 Likes

Those numbers seem to be only english speaking servers as well. There’s 25k+ on the most populated german PvP server.

I don’t know. I’m not against it , just wish this shietshow would fix itself.

If your opinion is that this is fine, its just a mmo launch. Then why even be on the forums ? To stand up for a billion dollar company while you yourself are effected by the problem being discussed. Thats lunacy.

6 Likes

To all the Blizzard defenders saying “blizzard told you to not play on a high pop realm”, please read this, thx you annoying pricks :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Generally the way these problems progress in MMOs is that the first week will be rough, and the weekend the worst of all. Then after that it starts to get better with the next weekend still having issues but not nearly as bad, and after that it’s smooth sailing aside from outlier servers.

Although I have never before seen a launch strategy with this little capacity. So it might be a bit longer.

Yeah this is ONLY numbers for the English speaking servers. Firemaw had a queue close to 30k yesterday when I decided to try Noggenfogger. The thing is that there are close to as many players playing the game as in the combined queue to simply play the game.

Stockholm syndrome

2 Likes