142,000 / 232,000 Players in QUEUE! // PvP

So there is about 25 servers worth of people in que? Nice

Your layer crashed. It happens quite frequently. You just gotta be lucky to not be in that one layer that crashes, every 45 minutes or so.

Also called the VIP layer

The new unit of measure for WoW experience has officialy become:
./waited

To be honest, the spanish and portuguese community is going to English Servers because we don’t have own servers. That’s one problem more.
And the queues are increasing.

All they can do without messing too much with the already messed up PvP servers would be to add 10+ PvP servers. Adding 1-2 servers at a time apparently doesn’t work because they get queues almost instantly. People that are stuck in queues to the popular servers move to the low pop servers to get to play the game and voila, instant med to full servers with queues.

Game booted me while on a flight path, tried logging back in to find a 45 min queue. Happy life… What happened to keeping your spot online if you get disconnected?

Currently not including the Russian Servers, the combined queue for all of EU is 256,215.

If we assume the Russian queues are the same that brings the total to 277,615.

I added 21,400 already from the Russian queue and edited the post a little. I am very bad at keeping my posts 100% original once I start editing things, heh. =)

Queue simulator for 13 euros at month.

Guild wars 2 is like this game but buy to play and you can play it :rofl:

Do we now the capacity for maximum players who can play per server?
That number + que number

Get pretty nice numbers of how many people Classic attracts (minus the possible huge amount of players across europe who cant/wont play at this very moment)

you didn’t take into account people who don’t even bother queuing because they’re put off by the BS

1 Like

True but it is hard to know how many those are, I have a friend that wait so there is at least one! :slight_smile:

True. Especially people who had a chance to play through the day for a while - they (we) are not going to try to log in now to compete with the queues at the peak time

An extremely informative post - thank you. The main people who suffer here are the ‘casual’ players who have work, look after children etc.

The game is already imbalanced endgame in terms of time = reward (which I love) - but these peak time queues make that issue even worse.

If people can’t login after they get home from work, etc. The only people levelling up are the hardcore players (not all, but a majority) or people taking time off work.

I guarantee this will lead to a lot of level 60 lowbie ganking which, if handled properly (no queues) could have at least not as impactful as it will be.

I’m seriously not looking forward to getting to STV in it’s current state… It’ll be hell - the ganking… my god.

My hubby joined the que @ 11am gmt… I joined 11:10am … hubby got in after 5 hrs and has levelled a hunter to 9 … am still waiting 9hrs later to get on go figure :stuck_out_tongue:

I can tell you that it is a MADHOUSE ingame. when and IF you get in, quests take like 10x the time it would have (if you can do them at all), because every mob/node/chest/loot-item gets jumped by 30 people, 0.001 second after it spawned. And this is IF you are in a group of 5 people.
So it is not just because there is “not enough” in the game, or the server is small… Or they keep them half empty, because they don’t keep servers a little empty…you litterally have to ditch quests because you give up after trying for two hours.

The servers are STUFFED, and Blizzard needs to open more ASAP with the Promise of free transfer once this madness dies down a bit (if it does)

and those “minutes” is useless they vary from 4min to 600+ minutes so the way they calculate that is totally retarded and useless

I do! A 15 year old game with many flaws just beat a 1 year old game that’s even more flawed!

No the queue is just about 1+ hour… Atleast it was at 20:20 still in queue for about 7 minutes according to blizz. Specific quests can’t be completed though like the big scorpion, zalazane. I rolled on Ashbringer when it was 15 minutes old, 30 minutes later there were literally hundreds of people at the starting zone logging in.