The Impressive Influence Reputation Bonus is Live!

Time to rub shoulders with the factions!

8 Likes

First
:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Not seeing the XP bonus? Still getting regular 150 per WQ

BfA or Legion ones? Because BfA ones give 75 rep per WQ as a baseline.

Ahh thank you for correcting me.

I really do appreciate this bonus and also the extension of the experience bonus. But I have a butā€¦ Why canā€™t we have the rep buff Azeroth-wide? I barely have time to play as Iā€™m one of the few with a full-time job still expected at work and I already played through Legion and BfA so for me personally it would be really awesome to be able to spend the little time I have on older reputations when I wasnā€™t around yet in this game. As it stands now, the cost of the monthly fee is too much (I donā€™t have that much gold to use tokens to sub) for the amount of time Iā€™m going to be able to play.
Besides this, reputation in Legion and BfA cannot be farmed, so this reputation buff is basically going to waste most of the time anyway because thereā€™s only so much you can do each day until world quests are doneā€¦

1 Like

Whoa hold the phone there buddy, if it ainā€™t got a time gate it ainā€™t getting a bonus. What do you think this is, a game where you do as you please?

2 Likes

Is it intented to not work with Honeyback hive rep? Still got the same amounts of rep while submitting honey :expressionless:

I was thinking ā€˜since when is leveling time-gatedā€™ but then I remembered I just did the 5 class hall missions on my zandalari hunterā€¦

Super gutted about the restrictions. Everyone was lead to believe this would be for EVERY faction, and many, myself included, were looking forward to taking a stab at the Insane title.

Now itā€™s pointless for mains that have maxed Legion and BfA reps.

But I guess these buffs were aimed at new/returning players and alt levellers, so I understand.

1 Like

I have yet to bother with rep grinding. Care to explain what this means?

1 Like

Only way to gain rep in Legion and BfA is to do story quests for the factions, which are a one-time deal, second is by doing world quests, which are finite and refresh every so many hours.

2 Likes

Hi all, I am still not seeing the rep buff on Shadowsong EU. I have logged out, exited the WoW and battlenet client as suggested on the US forum. Is there anything else I can try?

Maybe itā€™s only visible when you are in the zones it works for?

Try doing a WQ, sometimes it just doesnā€™t show as a buff, if you got more then the normal, the buff is active.
Keep in mind that Legion WQs gives more rep then the BfA ones cause they has been already buffed times ago

1 Like

is that buff only for max level? would of been nice to use it for old reps too

Thank you, Iā€™ve just done as you mentioned and completed a WQ in Volā€™Dun and itā€™s working! I just donā€™t have the buff icon for some reason. Really appreciate your help, now I can get started :smiley:

1 Like

World Quests are on a timer, if you complete them you still have to wait the x amount of time before another will spawn. So if you clear a map like sayā€¦ Zuldazar, and are looking to get Zuldazar rep, youā€™ll have to stop and wait a few hours for more to appear. Otherwise you have to get a contract and run around doing other WQ for 20 rep a piece.

1 Like

Ugh, even with the buff doing WQ for rep (pathfinder & unlocking an allied race) is a boring excersise in persistence and patience. Have you tried the turtle world quests? Jesus ā€¦ who designed those?

Anyway, even with the ā€œextra spare timeā€ I have now with the lockdown and all, patience and persistence are two rare commodities I am not willing to spend on WOW almost 2 years into an expansion.

Impressive Influence bonus ā€¦ yeah not the words I would choose ā€¦

How many non timegated rep werenā€™t trivialised in the past few xpacks tho ? Canā€™t remember a single turn in rep which wasnā€™t turned into ā€œget 10k rep at once for a few flowers and an old dusty boneā€