Free Transfers Closing Today

At around 12:00 a.m. Midnight CEST tonight, we will close the Free Character Move service on all realms where it is currently available.

In this region, this means that all of the different Free Character Moves available from the Firemaw realm will no longer be offered.

We will continue to monitor realm populations, and make further adjustments as necessary.

1 Like

Buff warlocks plz

2 Likes

People gonna whine about the queues again, you wait XD.

Nah, quarantine is coming to end in most of places. I will be back to raid logging too soon and am happy about it.
Anything more than 4 hours per day for more than 2 days weekly is super unhealty

2 Likes

level to 60 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wtf are u saying lebel 20 go kill harrand or something

1 Like

Please take a look at Earthshaker. We would like to have npc’s in Cenarion hold in silithus, Yojamba isle’s (They have not been there for almost 2 days) and world bosses to spawn :slight_smile:

Who is harramd?

When will high pop realms become unlocked?

1 Like

A noob pala on firemaw who sleeps with my wife and says shes a grandma and bullys my hair and just being a nerd also has the v card (is a virgin oil but not the oil!)

Hmmm,

I am sorry to bother you…could you and your team have a closer look at French Realm please?
It seems you’ve made a mistake by closing the only PVE realm and not opening another one in the process…
I will not quote what has been said by your team, about how easy it was for you to do that. (opening new realm)
We’ve been trying to reach someone from Blizzard for months about overpopulation on our sole Pve realm…and still waiting and hoping to be heard.

It would be really kind of you to give us an answer…and some action.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Paladin would never sleep with another orc wife.
Your wife lied you.
Shes succubus

remove layers

CEY CRY CRY cry :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.