Weekly chest day 🧰

Got some pants with deadly momentum but they’re not worth replacing what I currently have, unlucky.

Did get a +19 Workshop though, which should be one of the most decent dungeons to time this week. Bolstering tyrannical is a feels bad.

1 Like

I forgot to do my Mythic+ this week… which means no bad luck for me! Big brain gamer moves.

I did get my PVP chest though, +5ilvl +35 corruption haste proc boots.
I’m happy.

1 Like

Not for me. Got 2 weapons from both chests on my DH. And guess what, i can’t use either of them. Got the same weapon i am already wearing just with higher item level but OOOOOOHHH corruption is trash. Well yeah, sorry but not gonna replace my 430 fist with gushing with a 455 fist with ineffable trash. Good system. :man_shrugging: But i am glad that at least Blizzard is happy with corruption system.

Oh and yeah, i really like my last season wrists. I’d much rather get pants with the most useless stats in the game for me so i can get this juicy Veiled Crystal! And yes ofc, my first elite piece just HAD to be a battlemaster trinket!

Oh and yeah, i really enjoy another useless trinket on my alt lock and an azerite that is the same level of garbage! No upgrades for me then i guess. :relaxed:

I hate this system so much. If that goes on in SL like this and you have absolutely no influence on your character progression i am done. Not gonna waste my time with frustration anymore.

Twilight Dev for my mage and Echoing Void for my healer.

Spot on, would open again.

In Shadowlands you’ll get to choose from a selection of I think 3 pieces from the weekly chest, and the activities that you have done (e.g. specific dungeons) will influence what pieces are on offer. However, the PvP and m+ chest are being combined into 1, but 1 piece of good loot is far better than 2 useless pieces imo! So we should have more influence on what we get next expansion. Great news indeed!

Haven’t opened my chests yet. Just want the residuum to buy new shoulders. No point hoping for decent loot…

I wish you all luck!

Also, while today might be Chest Day. Don’t skip Leg Day! :weight_lifting_man: :weight_lifting_woman:

7 Likes

Finally someone that understands.

2 Likes

So thats why everyone gets legs in their weekly chest week after week :sweat_smile::joy::partying_face:

4 Likes

I have not yet opened my weekly chest of disappointment. I’m guessing another item with terrible stats and terrible corruption, I’ve already given up hope.

I swear to god i can open a f*****g shoe shop on my hunter, i literally get only weapons and shoes, I don’t need weapons, i have my bis and i have more then enough effin shoes now….

but i got a 460 weapon on my dh alt so i guess that’s good at least since it still had the 410 from the timewalking vendor lmao

1 Like

Didn’t do my weekly so I can’t be disappointed :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think that is a good solution. I all what I got is Crit+Verst items!

Why do I need to have verst stat for fury warrior? I need Haste and Crit…

As far as m+ goes you dont really need a lot of haste, crit is your bis stat :haircut_woman:

I could open a PvP trinket and azerite gear shop for Ret Pallys. Guaranteed corruption on PvP chest items? Nope trollololol.

corruption is rubbish. The worse system ever made in wow… and I have been around since vanilla.

I am yet to get the bis corruption on my main despite doing all the content that drops it. pvp chest, pve chest, raid clean, 5 to 7 horrific visions a week.

Blizzard if you are listening:

put the corruption vendor in game and make it cost mementos.

Thanks.

note: there is no redeeming this aweful system and horrendeous RNG. I hate it with a passion that has no equal.

5 Likes

Having 3 possible tiers on all those different corruption effects PLUS chance of socket PLUS chance of stuff like leech on gear. So much RNG that even after all these weeks there will be huge differences between chars. My main and my alt have been played in a very similar way but Wowprogress has a 5k dps difference between the two and that’s down to the RNG.

1 Like

It’s 3th 465 pants in row from weekly chest. Also got pants twice in row from heroic warfronts and one more from HC Ny’alotha. For all those slots I’d actually have needed 460+ gear, I get none.

How can this be random number generation anymore, Blizz? You sure it’s not railroad number generation instead?

Incoming a bit later on, no expectations however.

I want twilight devastator, it’s such a fun thing to have, feels good watching dark tornandos get hurled and my enemies and seeing those crit.

Plsss! :grinning:

This week its 3rd boots out of weekly. It is echoing void. Useless item.
So far i also had 5 useless trinkets, 1 legs with avoidance, a ring with echoing void and another ring both useless since mechagon set worth more.

I also got a weapon with surging vitality, wasnt an upgrade.
Aand hmm a pair of gloves with echoing void or avoidance dont remember.

Not wearing a single item from weekly chest atm.

I skipped m+ last week and gonna do same this week too. So gl with chest to other people.

Also I see flag abuse on some angry people here lol.