15 min que time ?

I can literally go play something else, finish a game and when I am back the que will still be there.
Is this because everyone is horde now ?
Noone plays battlegrounds?
They are not enjoyable?

I know I can go merc mode but it makes my char a dwarf and I prefer human racial. And even still it said 4 min que …
I remember when I used to enjoy the game the battlegrounds were max 5 min que and it was fun. Maybe other people see the 15 min que time and stop queing for Randoms too ? I know that’s what I will do …

Wow a whole 4 mins? :confused:

Was this by any chance in WoD or before, when everybody and their mothers were playing Humans?

I get a very fast queue on alliance, less than 1 minute in peak time and during nonpeak time around 3-4 min.

Well alot of players quit so that doesnt help. but i think one thing that made bg queue times worse is that they made it very hard to get gear from doing them which probably made a lot of players not wanting to do them

horde have always had much longer bg queue times than alliance, but alliance lose ALOT more tho

Sorry, I am used to 1 min or less que time with other games. So yeah Whole 4 mins.

Actually it was Wotlk and or MoP. And yeah I am guilty of playing human … blame the devs not me for making their racial OP, ok ?

Maybe it was not peak time ? it was 4-5 PM CET.
As I said I don’t want to play dwarf so I can’t be asked to play for the alliance. I tried and used some race change toys but I can’ t survive a whole 6 sec stun, losing orc racial and not being able to play as human.

You know… before battlegroups was removed and Russians introduced, it wasn’t uncommon with a ~40 min average queue time on horde and maybe 20-30 on alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

I notice you wait 15-20 mins in queue and then after the 2 minute pre-game timer, as Horde we still only have about 70% of our team because people are AFK in queue.

But then, the other day I waited 5 minutes for 2v2 Arena. Are there so few players now that it can’t pull 3 more players (from either faction)?

I knew the game was struggling, but this is something else.

Yes, from entire Russia, Europe and Middle Eeast to get 4 dps in total for a 2v2 skirmish we need to wait 5-7 min. It simply mind-blowing. There are no ilvl restricitons on top of that. Just 4 people that pressed a queue button.

imagine paying a monthly fee for sitting 15/20 min a dead system :joy::joy:

There is actually and hidden mmr for skirmishes, so for the first minutes the system tries to match you agains someone with a similar mmr.

Dont know where you can find this now a days, blizzard changed the api for the armory page.

And if the ques is to long for you que up as alliance, i know its kind of annoying to go to the ncp. But if you do so your que will be almost instant and you wont have time to do anything else between bg anyways.

Try out cross faction. I think you get invites way faster as Alliance nowadays.

Still too long compared to previous seasons.

There might be a chance that their whole queueing system is broken when trying not to match up same people a couple times in a row.

On private servers with even ~200 players the queues are way faster

1 Like

Given the problems low level communities are having to get xpoff queues, even when every single person queueing on both factions is coordinated / in a discord server, and there are clearly enough people, leads me to believe this is the case.

Dont do this crap, you will always lose when playing on alliance side, its better to wait 15 minute for a guaranteed win than play a entire bg with a guaranteed loss.

Started wiring for the alliance. Now if only I can play as human and don’t have to go to the capital every 60 min I can be ok with this system. ATM it’s so hidden people don’t even know it exists

Great to hear! Is it true that you only lose as Alliance like the Troll mage above said?

Yep.

It’s a choice of fast queues and frequent loses as Alliance, or slow queues and frequest wins as Horde.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.