Fist of Justice Hotfix Coming Soon

We think we’ve found a way to fix a bug, and we’re planning to deploy the fix in the next day or two.

The bug is with the Corruption Effect Ineffable Truth and its interaction with abilities like Fist of Justice causing more than the intended amounts of cooldown reduction.

The hotfix will make it so the flat cooldown reduction provided by Fist of Justice (and similar abilities) will not be unintentionally increased by effects that increase your cooldown rate (such as Ineffable Truth).

We’ll confirm that the fix is live in our hotfixes update posts.

2 Likes

Amazing how they discover those problems now :smiley: I mean as if corruptions came out yesterday.

9 Likes

Could you please fix this too?

You can’t put sockets or corruptions on items that were obtained from the weekly 500 conquest cap

5 Likes

We get it Drae, your issue is important and since you post the same gif on every blue post I can imagine they must’ve gotten the message. It takes time to implement though.

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for an acknowledgement from their side, then I’ll stop posting it.

2 Likes

Kaivax is the new poster on all game into forums.

if you want it fix, better to report in game the bug .

Here the full details :

1 Like

So what about the people that spent echoes on this already and now you’ve nerfed it so it’s useless?

Do we get any refunds on the echoes we spent or are you essentially screwing over every hpala in PVP (again since the %versa corruptions are completely insane and u actually cant stun a target playing conflict anymore or they become immortal in the stun with 100% versa).

What a dog game. What a dog system.

Sorry, but it’s disgraceful to make such sweeping changes after people built their specs around these corruptions for months and spent tens of hours of farming currency to buy them.

Sadly this is the norm I’ve come to expect from Blizzard now.

You’re sorry they fixed an obvious glitch causing players to get their cooldowns back within 3-5 seconds?

These corruptions have been working like this for months. Now they’re suddenly bugged?

Does blizzard actually test what they’re putting on live servers or do they just puke items and enhancements and never look back?
Edit: imo the item works as intended, this “bug” fix isn’t justified. And no, I don’t play on this CDR build.

1 Like

I doubt it takes that long to implement, seeing as the bug that caused cleansed items to be incorruptible was fixed ASAP.
Also, any blue post is yet to be made about this issue. Blizzard is likely trying to delay it as much as possible, because they hate pvp.

PvP is irrelevant cause its community is small and those that actually still play are extremely harsh and toxic.

Not that I can blame them considering Blizzards absolute lack-of-care, but the most nonsense you read on the forums in WoW is in the PvP forums, be it US or EU.

First of all, PvP is currently a small community, yes. But this wasn’t the case 1 or 2 years ago! PvP in Legion had issues but it was alive!
Second, there are bad apples in PvE as well as PvP. I hear many stories of toxic people in Mythic + and Raid. So I don’t appreciate you demeaning the entire pvp community like that.

2 Likes

I’m kind of sad it’s always something with paladins they have to ‘fix’ :laughing:

1 Like

I think the reason Blizzard ignores a lot of PvP feedback is cause of the forums mentality.

You cant go one day in there without people not providing anything constructive but just sheer insults or “NERF X Y Z ITS BROKEN OP WTFFFFF”

Add into that that Europe is pretty much 95% a ghost town for any Blizzard Dev and you know why its this way. And no, sorry, Community Managers and equivalent are not there for that job. Class Developers should be around in forums a lot more.

You can’t bubble heart your way out of this one.

2 Likes

Fully in support of this, especially when it comes to how the nerf will affect fire mage rotation (if you can call it that).

Blizzard have practically forced mages to play fire this expansion, the difference between arcane / frost and fire make the other two specs so noncompetitive it is not even funny.

Take your nerf on the chin, you had a good run. You’ll still likely pull very high DPS, just not as much.

Also I just love how a million dollar company starts a bug fix with…“We think”…

Makes you THINK a bit, doesnt it?

How the peep is this a Problem and Twilight Devastation on Tanks ist not? It is OP in PvP to have that many Stuns i get it… but can you please “fix” the completely unfun RNG-DPS-Clownfiesta Tank Playstyle Right now and make the dmg of our own abilitys matter again before you “fix” this small Problems?

Please dont tell me >50% Overall DPS from a stupid Procc Corruption is working as intended….

1 Like

What is most sad about this “fix” is that this is the first instance of Corruption actually changing the way I play the game.

Healers have got literally 0 interesting corruptions to play with this patch. DPS have had tentacles, infinite stars, gushing wounds etc etc. Healers just got dead boring stat procs and % buffs.

Ineffable truth was the first instance of corruption actually being interesting and introducing new gameplay to the role.

You let infinite stars destroy the game for a month +, gushing wound for more than a month+, tentacles spawning with no ICD which broke the game. And you “fix” this within a week of it being available to us?

Really poor showing. Even less impressed that there are no mentions of refunding the echoes that people have spent serious amounts of time farming for.

2 Likes