15th Anniversary - Korrak's Revenge - "Join as a group failed"

Yep same issue here! was looking forward to this too!

2 Likes

Same issue here :frowning: Blizz, pls fix it

Same problem for me, only have BFA, not Shadowlands

Not fixed, just tried it.

1 Like

Still i cannot join , Have SL

Same problem here.

1 Like

Every year same problem - fire devs !

Why do i still get the “join as group failed” error??
Is it really that hard to fix an issue like this?

It is most definitely not fixed.

Why would you lie like that?

It’s gonna be like with the server queue situation at pre-patch launch. They will announce that issue has been resolved 5 times on Twitter during the first 3 days, and then they will maybe really get to it on the fourth day and do something about it.

Strange thing is I can join on a rogue I have on a different realm from my main.

If you look at the post, it was made a year ago and that time it was fixed.

I’m posting this here as there was a similair error last year as well;

I cannot join for Korrak’s Revenge, getting that message in response for trying. Notably, as with the problem last year, I do not own Shadowlands which, as last year’s initial problem was, people without BFA couldn’t queue for it either until it was fixed.

Could this be fixed, please?

5 Likes

I do have a Shadowlands pre-order account, yet I still see the same error when trying to join, so it doesn’t seem to be tied to the SL pre-order.

4 Likes

Same scenario for me. I have SL

Same here. Can’t think of a reason why. Tried on several characters.

I just tried on my main (the one posting this) and didn’t have a problem. I do have Shadowlands but can’t think of anything different.
Report it as a bug ingame and hopefully they’ll know what to do after last time.

So I’m wondering if the issue is on characters made since the 9.0 prepatch? My old characters can do it fine, but new characters I’ve made to experience the new levelling can’t queue.

Not for me. Getting the error on old and new characters alike.

But from what I hear they nerfed the exp gain into the ground. If that’s the case, I don’t even care if they fix it or not. :rofl:

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me either. New / old character. High lvl / low lvl. Solo, or in group. No work.

1 Like

I have the same issue. None of my characters can queue, I own the SL expac.