If You Were An NPC 💬

Where would you want to be positioned,

and what would you want him / it / her to do? ( optional ).

I’d have me “Twiluna” positioned at the hunters class order hall :bow_and_arrow: ,

maybe giving out a quest where i’d have a player go and do a /silly at other sad NPC’s to cheer them up.

9 Likes

Either a dungeon boss in the next faction war (face it, it’s gonna happen sooner or later) or as my mog being the new equipment for greyguards.

10k gold says souldefiler would want a statue, double or nothing.

2 Likes

Not to be a buzzkill but didnt we have this tread a short while back?

We can have it again!

1 Like

I honestly dont know xD , went on a break xD

1 Like

It does sound awfully familiar, I will go search. It was a similar idea if not :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see some light hearted fun though in amongst some of the more serious topics being discussed.

5 Likes

Mine would be sitting on treebranch high up the tree in remote and randomly changing location in Ashenvale. It would one shot horde players going by. Disclaimer: not because i don’t like horde but because that would be pretty fun npc to have around, even when playing on my horde toons.

7 Likes

An extremely annoying NPC that follows you through a long questline.

• Walks slightly slower than the player-walk and slightly faster than the RP-walk
  • While the quest is following a simple route, she will pull and get in combat with a lot of unnecessary things.
  • If you pull things too far ahead in combat, after combat she will walk back to the point before engaging combat and continue the slow-walk from there
  • there will be about 5 of these quests all over the questline
15 Likes

I would be a undead elf having my flower garden with corpse flowers and I would be retired death knight in Stormwind. And when you’d click on ‘me’ she’d have one line “Go away!”

3 Likes

That’s what i’m trying to go for, so much serious stuff going on these days :c

4 Likes

Honestly I love your topics. :two_hearts:

I’m just trying to think up a good answer :rofl:

1 Like

Indeed mighty, but also at the same time puny, elf! There may have been threads like this before, but it was long ago enough that it’s entirely okay to make a new one. Let the fun commence!

9 Likes

As fan of night elves i wanted to be seller (of flowers or clothes) in Darnassus or somewhere in Teldrasill, but my dream didnt age well.
So sticking to the nature side being Mylune sounds nice (or any dryad that has more peaceful life). :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This one easy - I wanna be Bwonsambi as NPC.

4 Likes

I have laughed so much at his little jibes when I die in Zuldazar :rofl:

6 Likes

I want to be old men in Tirisfal Glades who express love to Forsaken women.

1 Like

I’d be a World Boss level NPC who wanders randomly in different locations and attacks players on sight. Kind of like Stitches used to be, or Knucklerot or Luzran in Ghostlands, but in random zones and locations

5 Likes

Copypasted from an older similar thread ('cause I’m lazy, sorry :sleepy:):

“Miraja would be a neutral blood troll vendor NPC and normally she would only sell useless junk (Rusty mechagnome limbs, Zandalari heel toe, Twitching tentacle hair, Forsaken lower jaw, “Orc’s lost honor”). But with a few special items (acquired from out of the way places) you can unlock the rare Cooking recipe: Perfect alpaca stew and a toy called “ The Warmother’s Favorite ”. This toy turns you into a cauldron filled with delicious food which also gives well fed bonus to your allies.”

3 Likes

I would love to have my character as a Paladin trainer in Silvermoon City. Yeah, they’re kind of useless for gameplay purposes, but for the sake of the ‘lore’ to train new Blood Knights - even if NPCs. And talking to him would have him mention that we shouldn’t forget the older days when the Blood Knights embraced that they were the true masters of the Light.

Never forget that we burnt down the chapel where the Silver Hand was formed!

1 Like

I see great minds think alike!

1 Like