If You Were An NPC 💬

Maybe it’ll help motivate you, if I told you that you’re featured in it.

I saw.

10 gold says I become a ghoul or something equally embarrassing.

An archaeology trainer in Stormwind. If you bring her a lovely bracelet during the love is in the air event you activate a secret and she gives you a felhound puppy pet for reminding her of better days.

2 Likes

A rare spawn in Mechagon that drops a 0.5 % drop chance blueprint for Junktard architecht achievement.

I would only spawn if ;

• A visitor quest npc appears once a month
  • Two Gearchecker Cogstars spawn at the same time in different locations
  • Rustbolt armories up ( need supercollider to break my null barrier)
3 Likes

if i wod be a NPC i wod be the killer rabbit in darkmoon what used to run around 1 shoot killing peoples needed liek 200-300 peoples to kill the rabbit lol.

1 Like

Thank you for the links Souldefiler! This’ll give me something bitesized to read during lunch! :open_book:

2 Likes

Oooh will have to read that story later on! What will i eat while reading? Oh who am i kidding, everyone here knows my diet :joy::popcorn:

You can already play an NPC and hand out quests: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=28096/welcome-to-the-machine

My fav quest(s) in wow tbh!

1 Like

I would like to be Shimia the Bi**h Queen of the Swamps a grumpy Troll Shaman with 3 fel hounds, hidden away in some marsh at a bubbling cauldron a Mistress of Alchemy that teaches …

“da dark arts o alchemy to da ones dat wan ta learn da subtle science an exact art o potion-making an understand da beauty o da softly simmerin cauldron wit shimmering fumes, da delicate pawa o liquids dat creep through da veins, bewitching da mind, ensnaring da senses. . . I can teach ya haw ta bottle fame, brew glory, even put da stopper to bwonsamdi imself.”

Yup sounds about good.

1 Like

I am an NPC!

It was done during the height of my “popularity” when WoD was still being made, so a very kind person in Blizzard has put a character that is best described as the AU version of my mad alchemist arakkoa.

Oh, you poor, innocent GM…

Close to Gordon Tramsay in a sandwich costume.

1 Like

I would be a Bow & Gun vendor + PvP battlegrounds items at the start of Battle of Gilneas Battlegrounds !

But please don’t rework that map, it’s one of my favorite map, just add NPC at the start and it will be splendid !

1 Like

I would probably be a spiffy looking NPC with an attention grabbing name stationed somewhere with a lot of through traffic, giving out a quest for adventurers to venture outward in search of a legendary item called [My Self Awareness].

They will receive a loot box containing a random item of variable usefulness in exchange for my freedom.

:woman_kneeling: next to my Queen - Alexstrasza the Life-Binder :woman_kneeling:

I would be a Slime Monk :slight_smile:
Hanging out near the exit (the one you normally fly out of not via Lordaeron Ruins)
With the text “Keep watch in case Sylvanas needs your help they said… Darn it! no one told me they were gonna bomb the city! I could barely roll out of the blight in time”

PART 3 is Now!!! Up!!

2 Likes

I would love to have this alt on stage in legion Kara :3

2 Likes

The conclusion to the intro story is now up!!!

Enjoy!!

2 Likes