If You Were An NPC 💬

Now there’s an idea! I’ma write that down right now!

Unless you want your own little scenario…

And you’ve given me a fantastic idea…

1 Like

A wandering NPC in Kalimdor that /pets ALL druids that are in animal form

3 Likes

Not sure Anduin is your safest bet…

1 Like

Rare footage of Sinaaki in her early years.

7 Likes

That’s dedication. Particularly coming up with brand new spanking raid mechanics.

Judging by the swoon factor he evokes in some Blizzard staff, I fear your NPC’d risk being written into an early grave :rofl:

6 Likes

Probably somewhere selling really whacky and ugly transmog gear.

1 Like

:eyes:

Ok, i’ll settle for being wrathions wife then…

3 Likes

I will be a birthday cake vendor where players can come to me once a year (on their birthday) and obtain a free birthday cake that contains a buff “birthday boy/girl” that grants +500 to all stats while doing outside world content for an hour.

It was my birthday yesterday…
Blizz, can I have my cake please?:grinning:

3 Likes

I would become this EPIC NPC !

3 Likes

I think the issue is you’re insisting on being their wife.

Why don’t you just settle for being their bit on the side? All the trendy kings have one. Keeps it nice and quiet, avoids chances of being written out.

Cause i wanna be queen :princess: and rule the alliance! Anduin is just the way to get there :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

KWEEN!!!

2 Likes

As a Horde that sounds fine by me.

Probably nothing interesting.

One of those random NPCs on the Shadow Vault.
Battling all day; however in some occasions she’ll go out of her way and share time with her Spectral cub.

(His name was Aranal. I’m not into pet-battle but I loved that pet).

2 Likes

Right? Even you would abandon Sylvanas if u could have me as queen right? :wink:

4 Likes

Become Genn’s mistress then and starting whispering in his ear, he’s the one Anduin tends to listen to these days. That should be easier than marrying the king.

An old dog like Genn would probably trip over himself if a young draenei thang started batting her eyelashes at him. Not to mention you can have long conversations about how you “get him” in a way his wife doesn’t because you understand what it’s like to have digitigrade posture.

2 Likes

Anywhere but a quest npc in Hillsbrad foothills…too many Dumasses walking around there!

I would be a rare pet vendor npc…So I could have unlimited rare pets and secretly vendor on the ah to get rich :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I, for one, welcome our new Draenei overlords.

2 Likes

Doesnt Anduin have the hots for Draenei?

1 Like