If You Were An NPC šŸ’¬

Now thereā€™s an idea! Iā€™ma write that down right now!

Unless you want your own little scenarioā€¦

And youā€™ve given me a fantastic ideaā€¦

1 Like

A wandering NPC in Kalimdor that /pets ALL druids that are in animal form

3 Likes

Not sure Anduin is your safest betā€¦

1 Like

Rare footage of Sinaaki in her early years.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s dedication. Particularly coming up with brand new spanking raid mechanics.

Judging by the swoon factor he evokes in some Blizzard staff, I fear your NPCā€™d risk being written into an early grave :rofl:

6 Likes

Probably somewhere selling really whacky and ugly transmog gear.

1 Like

:eyes:

Ok, iā€™ll settle for being wrathions wife thenā€¦

3 Likes

I will be a birthday cake vendor where players can come to me once a year (on their birthday) and obtain a free birthday cake that contains a buff ā€œbirthday boy/girlā€ that grants +500 to all stats while doing outside world content for an hour.

It was my birthday yesterdayā€¦
Blizz, can I have my cake please?:grinning:

3 Likes

I would become this EPIC NPC !

3 Likes

I think the issue is youā€™re insisting on being their wife.

Why donā€™t you just settle for being their bit on the side? All the trendy kings have one. Keeps it nice and quiet, avoids chances of being written out.

Cause i wanna be queen :princess: and rule the alliance! Anduin is just the way to get there :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

KWEEN!!!

2 Likes

As a Horde that sounds fine by me.

Probably nothing interesting.

One of those random NPCs on the Shadow Vault.
Battling all day; however in some occasions sheā€™ll go out of her way and share time with her Spectral cub.

(His name was Aranal. Iā€™m not into pet-battle but I loved that pet).

2 Likes

Right? Even you would abandon Sylvanas if u could have me as queen right? :wink:

4 Likes

Become Gennā€™s mistress then and starting whispering in his ear, heā€™s the one Anduin tends to listen to these days. That should be easier than marrying the king.

An old dog like Genn would probably trip over himself if a young draenei thang started batting her eyelashes at him. Not to mention you can have long conversations about how you ā€œget himā€ in a way his wife doesnā€™t because you understand what itā€™s like to have digitigrade posture.

2 Likes

Anywhere but a quest npc in Hillsbrad foothillsā€¦too many Dumasses walking around there!

I would be a rare pet vendor npcā€¦So I could have unlimited rare pets and secretly vendor on the ah to get rich :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I, for one, welcome our new Draenei overlords.

2 Likes

Doesnt Anduin have the hots for Draenei?

1 Like