Brawl rotation until Shadowlands

While we work on issues with it, we’ve removed Comp Stomp from the Brawl rotation until Shadowlands. We apologize for the late notice.

This week’s brawl will be Temple of Hotmogu.

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

there is no understanding

23 Likes

Yeah no worries just took a week off, and got a babysitter entire weekend.

So…

nice…

thanks for the headsup though.

6 Likes

Can you do us all a favor and remove tarren mill vs southshore until you figure out how to handle more than 30 people on a screen?

Thank you.

15 Likes

There is no understanding , removing it the day when it happens (and the US were actually playing it at that moment) is not okay in any way. This is an excuse for players to not be able to farm echoes and honor a bit faster than usual. People have been looking forward to this for months

7 Likes

Are you freakin’ kidding me?! This is beyond appalling telling us this ON THE DAY – I’ve wanted this event since April ffs…

8 Likes

its also very hush hush about what the problem is

its just “there is an issue”

no hint whatsoever to what it is…

so its either the same one that you had the last time one of these was cancelled
(you’ve had months to fix it. not good enough)

or its to stop people farming it
(we’re at the end of the expansion, everythings on easy mode anyway)

neither is acceptable

10 Likes

Every feature of every expansion has bugs from time to time. We understand that. However:

• Bug in a raid - fixed by the end of the day, raid not closed whilst that is happening
  • Bug in a dungeon - fixed soonish, I can’t remember a dungeon being locked out whilst waiting for that to happen.
  • Bug in open world - fixed when it can be, servers don’t get shut down

etc etc.

You’ve had literally months to fix a bug in this feature, which is highly anticipated by many players, and you not only haven’t done it, you’re ‘solution’ is just to cancel it until the next expansion.

Spectacular.

1 Like

What is all the fuzz about? I dont know what comp stomp is so I googled it quickly but, what exactly do you gain?

Sorry I’m just curious and wanna know

1 Like

They dont want people to farm echoes so easily, I guess.

1 Like

Guys stop crying,

Hotmogu is the best brawl,

The only thing not understandable is why it’s not a thing everytime.

less than one min queue
guaranteed win
lots of honor for the win plus marks of honor
plus you can farm echo’s

all very quickly

Ah right thanks!

So something new (for me) which is dull but awards nice and fast stuff haha (: way to go blizzard

Cant say i care for it
but its annoying to see blizz total failure with everything related to pvp, lazy fixes or nothing at all.

9/10 of irls alrdy quit due to bad pvp, can u get your shi t together so they dont quit 1 week into SL??

Fun has been found and has been quickly removed

2 Likes

Feel you man, i renewed my sub, geared up my char during 2 months of playing, took two days of vacation only to finally do all of the AB achievements for meta - battlemaster. Now when im about to finally log in, they suddenly twist.

2 Likes

Comp stomp is hardly pvp. It’s PvAI.

1 Like

make Comp Stomp a own BG avable 24/7.

Does that make it okay to ruin it for all the players waiting for it for months ?

Of course not. I wasn’t replying to that part.