[H] Kazzak - <The Disadvantage> semi-casual guild

TL&DR:
Hello!

We at <The Disadvantage> are a various bunch of mishapd who seek to have fun as well as face some challenges. Our goal is to sustain a nice community while having a group of raiders who primarily wish to clear Heroic raid content with a casual progression into Mythic. While experienced veterans are most welcome, our doors are open to newer or returning players as long as they have the will and patience to learn and improve ! Members are expected to perform adequately to the content they wish to do.

Raiding Info
Our raid nights take place on Thursday and Sunday from 19.00 to 22.00 PM server time.
To give you the picture, we have cleared Battle of Dazar’alor on HC and did 5/9 on Mythic.
ATM we have beaten Azshara on Heroic and killed first mythic boss as well.
Additionally, there can be an optional raiding day if members wish to finish off some bosses, give another go to some tougher one, or run with alts.

On top of raids, members usually do self-organized M+. Levels usually include and surpass those needed for max level weekly reward.

Recruitment
At the moment our doors are open to people who want to do 2-night mythic raiding and understand what it means and takes. People are what matters, roles comes after; but if I were to name any, we are looking for a warlock and a DPS demon hunter.
We are generally welcoming people who can play multiple roles (if only for M+), but we aren’t picky so don’t hesitate. We require you to be geared for current raiding content (+/- 415ilvl) or to catch up individually as we cannot guarantee boosts (even though we will likely help).
To apply either leave a comment here, whisper any of the following people, or add them as Battle Tag friends and we’ll get back to you:

• Remcodonaldo/Doodlerino (Btag: RemcDonalds#2779)
  • Shalash
  • Zíta (Btag: Addamus86#2835)
  • Iddict (Btag: Siliarus#2367)

In case you wish to learn more about us:
The general thought behind <The Disadvantage> is to provide a common ground for mature, open minded players who are willing to help others, share their joy/wisdom and who can do so in a relaxed manner. What we seek is to enjoy the time spent with others, to educate rather than to blame. We are building a community rather than a raid group. That being said, we are not carrying people; members are expected to be performing well enough for content they seek to do.

The requirements for new recruits are very simple. First, we seek active players, not an alt who will log on once a month (no worries, we can accommodate all your alts). Second, we want folk who wish to work on their toon - improve and progress through content. Hand in hand with this goes active participation in events. And if you are willing to initiate a thing or two, even better! You don’t need to know everything or be super geared when you join us. We are happy to explain a lot of things as long as you stick with us and play! Last but far from least, we want people with positive attitude; elitists and go-go players tend to leave us early.

To shed a little bit more light on non-raiding activities - we do mythic+ dungeons of all levels, be it smaller faster leveling keys, or really tough ones. Some of us are Keystone Masters and have Challenging Look or other feats if that’s your cup of tea. Others also enjoy occasional PvP in form of arenas, random BGs or lately even Rated Battlegrounds. Whatever your heart desires!

Hi.
I’m quite interested. I’ll contact one of you in game

Sure, I’ll try and get to you tomorrow (Thu). Haven’t really had a chance to play WoW today.

Hello, seems like the kind of guild I’d like to see myself in.
I am wondering if you have space for a Prot/Ret paladin (370 /373 ish gear)

I think we would indeed have a slot but I was trying to catch you online in the recent days and failed to meet you there. Would you mind adding me via btag I mentioned in the post?

Feel free to Whisper me if anyone is interested. Battle Tag is Addamus86#2835

Hi,
I will be contacting you in game to hear more about the possibility of joining as balance druid along with my partner in crime, who plays mage.

-Lebeis

Bumpity bump

We will we will bump it

Jump the bump

We are still looking for more people, don’t hesitate to contact us!

The raid is soon upon us and we still have a few spots open! Feel free to Contacts us!

Recruitment is still ongoing, feel free to PM us.

Hi!
Sounds interesting. Only 330ilvl havoc dh atm but grinding that ilvl up daily. Any chance of getting in?

What’s your situation for tanks?

I am afraid we are currently full on tanks, sorry.

Just a Casual Bump!

Bump, still looking for some ranged peeps.

Still looking for some extra dps, preferably ranged!

Hi there!
Please look through this topic https: // eu.forums. blizzard. com/en/wow/t/elem-shaman-lf-h-raiding-guild/32864 (remove spaces) and add me in bnet / discord to communicate.
I will appreciate a feedback.
Thanks.