US only feedback again?

Well, I guess it’s a cultural thing. I’d personally write it as 0.2019e+4

4 Likes

Despair… so delicious…

1 Like

Maybe. Dno why else you would.
It’s not as if writing 2K19 takes less effort than writing 2019, quite the opposite.

Working with normalized floats is a general convention for physicists. Also floats can give quite a big performance boost when using sse instructions.

1 Like

You would think for updates that it wouldn’t be hard for a staff member in the US have a login for the EU forums as well? It doesn’t take much thinking outside the box to be able to provide feedback at the same time to both centers.

I also can’t understand why the two are separate, I have 8 level 100s, with 170 or so mounts, AOHC and CE achievements sitting on a US server that I can’t move here :frowning:

As far as I can see the EU blog went live at the same time the US one did, you should be able to view it here:

1 Like

The main problem seems to be that if you go to the News page on the EU side, it goes to the US version of this side, where EU players can’t post. “en_us” instead of “en_gb”. I’ve only been able to get to the EU version thanks to the link you posted.

1 Like

Or they can just mirror the post? they have the ability to do so. For news or feedback/q&a there is no reason for it to be delayed and it just further causes the “EU neglect” idea from any company based in US. Ideally they just get rid of the whole “you require a license in this region to post”

Well blizzard is an us. company. If you dont want to play their america first game then dont play. Pay money to european companies.

hehe Puny, if you cant handle loud, screaming and unfair demands from players 24/7/365 your defiantly going to have a hard time monitoring these forums.

Contrary to popular belief, it’s not my job nor do I monitor these forums :wink:

I’m just another poster like you.

5 Likes

people like you are the reason feedback should be ignored. People like you are the reason wow the mmorpg has turned into a diablo esque dungeon crawler in wich you pretty much 1-2 shot everything.

Seriously, people who play rpgs and then whine about story/lore not being needed………. please go back to fortnite and call of duty

I had the same issue, it was my browser language. I changed the browser language from English (US) to English (UK) and the links then go where they should.

If you use chrome, it’s in settings and advanced…

1 Like

Which kind of people?
Are you a people profiler? Are you the FBi? or an FSB?
Is this a Blood Elf thing? Is it because I’m Belf? Don’t you like my racials?
Tell me more about what kind of people I am because many of “us”, can go a whole lifetime without really knowing what kind of “people like you”, they really are.

Rare it is to find a people with such hot-hot, preternatural profiling skills these kind of days, isn’t it, but are some of your best friends Orcs though?

1 Like

Hello Barmaid.

I want some of what those other people want please

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::hot_face::hot_face:

As OP, I officially declare this thread closed.
It wasn’t up, it now is up, end of story.
“Pours Mr Bukky what he wanted, closes the door and turns the lights off and leaves”

PS. It was not a browser issue :wink:

I dont think anyone still believes that.

And your post is to infer what exactly? I mostly like your posts, but if you are going to target players purely because their text is a different colour, well then you are not the person I thought you were.

2 Likes

And yet all I’ve ever posted is my opinion.

You also say: “Welcome in 673*3” :smiley: