19 hour almost to classic

Because it won’t, sweet.

This is all people’s own feelings and opinions. Such things are not factual evidence.
Their are far too many people who still haven’t got that message.

1 Like

We’ve played it already in the old times. It would just make me feel even older

Well like others have said they want to prove something I believe it’s pride they don’t want to be wrong so they will try real hard not to be proven wrong so that’s the reason.

I was already old in old days :smile:

Do you feel like Old Uncle Stewart now? :rofl:

Hmm, yup, but definitely more ugly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah when they finally realize oh you know you have to really really grind to get things done. I learned that when I started way back on the end of TBC and it was something that did not effect me as I have OCD and did not mind the slog but some of these people are going to get a rude wake up call when the thing they defend so much and so avidly is hard going.

The “Oh Classic is too hard” posts will be flooding the forums this time next week.

3 Likes

and the “I can’t tag anything because class has the advantage” etc etc posts. Hopefully it will calm down once the tourists have quit.

3 Likes

I agree Tesla. Seems the concept of time eludes some people and that people move on and so on life events happen and a game gets older and needs to stay relevant it needs to do things to adapt to a changing market place. I accept that it is why things are what they are it seems a really hard concept for some people to grasp.

1 Like

If I’d wanted to play an x-years old game with no changes I’d play Diablo 3. Actually, I do. A new season just started, you know.

1 Like

I really hope they try their best to deliver the original experience of the game.

Time will take care of the rest.

1 Like

I want to express to the OP what a clown he is. Promoting an outdated, PoS garbo game as the end of retail. LOL.

3 Likes

12 hours boys and we are there!!!

its not outdated its in the future and improved by layering!

LFR is too hard for the op, so he’s moving to easier difficulty - Classic.

2 Likes

I believe everyone would agree that layering is bad as they would say not my classic lul.

1 Like

I love this guy. No ho mo. All of his forum posts are spot on.

dont say that to your wife/husband xD

i think peoples faith in classic is misplaced. it will be nice to play the game again as it was (which you currently cant do) but i dont think it will be as popular as some are trying to say. i think people are just looking forward to Classic because BfA is so bad. ok, some people like BfA, but the amount of complaints about nearly every aspect of the game is just insane. and its not even just people complaining, cause people complain. there are many many genuine bad decisions/implementations/bugs in the game which should have NEVER reached live. but yet they did. this coupled with a direction that a lot of people just dont seem to like. so because of this, players are trying to find solace somewhere, and are putting all their hopes in classic.

i personally am going to like talent trees again, although i dont know if i will reach anywhere near 60 to get all 51. but talent trees were just a nice bit of RPG which BfA and the past couple expansions have just lost.

3 Likes

We are dating since 2015 and we splitted thrice :smiley:

2 Likes

sounds like some sort of weird anniversary present!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty generous I’d say, she’s giving him a free pass once a year!

Keep her.

1 Like