Tell Your Story With Character Customization

Tell Your Story With Character Customization

With hundreds of new additions with thousands of new combinations, Shadowlands’ new character customization options will help you better create the characters you envision in your mind.

View Full Article

5 Likes

FIRST!

Also: Just one glance at her glowing eyes and all can see that this nage brims with the arcane power and intellect that only comes from years of study. Few can wield these great and dangerous forces with such precision.

Thanks for the new class Blizz.
Always wanted to play a Nage… :rofl:

9 Likes

Finally my undead priest can stand tall and hold his head up high… Oh.

16 Likes

I’d love to, once the servers go live tomorrow.

My forsaken still has bad posture :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Did you guys add this hairstyle for Orcs that need to speak to the manager?

I’m really looking forward to seeing people run around with it.

16 Likes

We need to ask those Dazar’alor battleguards for their workout tips.

5 Likes

These new customization options are great, but I would love to have that soft blue eye color without glow as an option. Same as NPCs like Vereesa Windrunner or Grand Magus Telestra have. :smile:

2 Likes

i want to speak with YoUr WaRChiEF!
These rags you gave me cant protect me from night elven arrows >_<

3 Likes

Hahahaha what a Karen!

3 Likes

I look forward to the “exhilarating” amount of customisation my worgen form is getting (: :clown_face:

3 Likes

https ://imgur.com/a/Sljklvr

/shrug

I would, if i didn’t have to wait…

Red eyed dark ranger if it ever gets added

3 Likes

I’m glad people can have fun with this tomorrow, meanwhile I’ll pass on making changes to my Pandarens, our customization is so minor it might as well not exist.

4 Likes

…Will better help you create the characters you envision in your mind

Well, that was a lie.

7 Likes

What about the freedom of names? One thing that has long irked me in WoW is not being able to have a more role play sort of name. I’m talking initials, surnames, lower and caps lock characters and spaces. For example:

Gene V. Gunner

7 Likes

It’s allowed in NPC names but not for players or player pets for some reason. Whether this is done to differentiate the player names from the NPCs, or another reason. I don’t know. Also apostrophes, to add to your list.

That kinda bothers me too. It would also help with diversity, I guess there would be less players frustrated by the fact someone already took “their” name, because they can just add another one, like for example you want Jake, but there’s already one, well you can do Jake II, or Jake Morningdong, whatever. More diversity is always welcome, but I’ll be fair if I’d see names like xXN00bK1ller69Xx that would trigger me a bit.

I’m really sorry to be that guy, but why 6 Alliance backstories and only 3 Horde backstories? And one for a void elf but none for (arguably) the most played race, OG blood elf? Was it that difficult to think up backstories for already atypical, non-traditional-fantasy Horde races?

I know I’m nitpicking, but BFA’s demonisation of the Horde is still fresh in many player’s minds, and this would’ve been a nice subtle way to move forward from that.

1 Like