Tell Your Story With Character Customization

Nice changes, but i have to ask.

Can undeads stand straight up for the next change? That’s basically 100 times more important to me than blue eyed blood elves.

1 Like

Liar.

You have given to my race only 2 earrings what can I express with those earrings?

8 Likes

I suppose they could allow more RP sort of names on RP servers and have certain regulations on how the name should be.

3 Likes

And åäö! or other characters that have been adopted into fantasy languages.

“xXN00bK1ller69Xx” we will see worse than these in such case. Dont even wanna imagine the situation in channels, if that happens.

Instead, I prefer a change on title system that you can customize/change/add somehow with certain in-game mechanics more than allowing more freedom in “character naming” itself.

1 Like

Well. The alliance was just humans and night elves. Only mekkatorque was the exception.

• Anduin
  • Jaina
  • Talia
  • Genn
  • Mathias
  • Flynn
  • Mekkatorque
  • Tyrande
  • Maieve
  • those other night elven warriors that got turned

The only dwarf that showed up was falstad for what 1 mission?
No notable dreanei

Apparently the alliance doesn’t want to have a council with half their faction.
It’s 90% human decisions.
The alliance is doomed to get a civil war

I have no story. Cuz you guys suddenly decided porting Chinese options was good enough for forsaken.

Posture options? Jawless female? Beards?

Nah too much to expect from you.

2 Likes

The OG is not Blood Elf, the OG is High Elf. Who cares about these characters? They’re not ingame or inlore NPCs.

The Horde should get nothing because for too long Blizzard has displayed their bias for the Horde

Wait, you got new earing options? You should have got nothing since Blizz said they’re not doing Allied Races until later.

TBH, I’m still salty that Blizzard gave Horde the Arcane aspect of Night Elves. Also, you have far more options than Lightforged Draenei so I think it’s best if you stop moaning

Those earrings are same earrings we have in game but for one ear.

We are the former Highborne, also one of your kin.

It is not the Blizz, it is your edgy leader, who has trust issues with the Highbornes.

That was all of legion
It was time for them to have a break

Absolutely love the new character customization options. Thank you for adding them.

1 Like

I want to parade my creations, but my characters are missing on the forums :sob:

Any idea where I can get that shield and weapon which paladin holds?

Paladin Balance of Power questline in Legion. It’s per character mind.

1 Like

Breaks out Violin and plays the song of the Horde Bias Weepers

You might want to tell Blizzard that before they gave Alliance Allied Races more customisation than some core Horde races got?

What, you mean in the lore 10,000 years ago? Yeah, you might want to have a word with Malfurion about that, it was the Night Elves who Exiled a big chunk of their Arcane aspect from Kalimdor?
Or are you saying you want Night Elves to have everything?

Where have I heard that before…

It is probably best if Alliance fans stopped moaning about customisations to be honest…

Could look embarrassing.

But yeah, I’m sure I will love these customisation options, when Pre-Patch is finished and goes properly live, next week some time?

4 Likes
https://i.imgur.com/aS99TXv.jpg

Here’s my wildhammer shaman

2 Likes

WILDHAMA POWAH https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/moonglade/zgrzycistopa

1 Like

2 Likes

Maybe fix the hair. The 3d design on many styles are really poorly design

1 Like

Several friends of mine were fairly disappointed with the options Undead received. No modular options for boneless variants, no upright posture. Only 3 new hairstyles, one of whom is clipping for Males. Female Undead did not receive any jewelry like other races did, and no new face/jaw customization.

I hope Blizzard doesn’t consider themselves done with the customization pass and will continue to add more over the course of the patch cycle in Shadowlands.