[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

Add some arcane flair to your wardrobe with the new eight-piece transmogrification set inspired by the fey dragons of Azeroth—available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop. For a limited time, you can also get this mesmerizing appearance with the purchase of a 6-month subscription— now extended through February 2, 2021.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Can I get a discount instead of the horrible set? :thinking:

33 Likes

No thanks,i dont wanna look like Activision.
I mean like clown.

109 Likes

Seriously?

19 Likes

epic consoomer practice that you have to specifically go out your way to buy it with 6 months lol

7 Likes

Im on a 6 month sub right now for another 3 months I think.
Does that work or what? I’m confused

grabs popcorn

3 Likes

I’m actually tempted…

It usually does.

If you already have a 6 month sub you get it for free, came home and saw a new set in my tab so I just knew the forums were gonna go up in flames tonight

6 Likes

Why are people surprised though? Blizzard has been giving away goodies with 6 month subs since 2013?

2 Likes

In this case, you should get it - though there might be some delay. Maybe after the next server downtime?

Those wings or these… hmmn tough choice :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont have it, neither does my husband
Will look again tomorrow

hii, i bought 6 months like few days earlier even my 6month count down havent even started yet so would i get the set ?

post edited

14 Likes

Pay for the game, pay for the expansion, pay for a subscription and pay for cosmetics.

Microtransactions have no place in a paid game…

44 Likes

Imagine baiting into a 6month sub with the reward of looking like a literal :clown_face:clown :clown_face:.

Never stop disapointing me Blizz!

26 Likes

when i say i SCREAMED XDD

you get it for free with your 3rd step, buying the subscription.

2 Likes