[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

Umm yeah… No thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah for “free”.

Believing Blizzard handles it for free as a gesture of good will is the incentive Blizzard need to keep making unethical and morally ill business practices.

17 Likes

So that was what they decided to use it for, after being in the data files for an eternity. A bloody 6 month sub promotion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a freaking joke!

What a worthless 6 month reward.

5 Likes

Absolutely disgusting. As if charging players for expansions and monthly subscriptions is not scummy enough, you keep injecting unique cosmetic rewards to lock the suckers into 6 month deal. These should be rewards for elaborate quest chains or achievements in game.

38 Likes

Blizzard has been giving away goodies for free with 6 month subs for several years now, really don’t see a problem with it tbh.

3 Likes

Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night…

1 Like

April fools?

9 Likes

that set looked great on alpha some months ago when it was datamined, it’s a shame you had to un-skimpify it before putting it live

2 Likes

I want it for the wings, but the rest of the mog, ehh.

1 Like

They took away the only good part of the set.

Without the helmet and the shoulders it has a pretty sweet jester or pantomime appearance to it.
Just as individual transmogrification pieces, I’d say the chest, pants, and boots are pretty nice. Then you can add the shoulders and helmet for the Sprite appearance if you want. :yum:

This is where they realised they cannot make the first 4 months of Shadowlands keep its players

9 Likes

With how ugly the set is I thought it was a joke

5 Likes

Halloween spirit!

3 Likes

They censored it.

1 Like

yeah it looked amazing

Well your taste seems to be spikes and skulls, so… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This, they handle these “free” items just to bait and stuck people into 6 month subs.

2 Likes

show off :frowning:

1 Like

Horrid looking set. If you want to drain us dry at least do it with more style.

10 Likes