1v1 ? What do u think?

So everybody is talking about Arenas, corruptions, rated bgzz, etc…

What about 1v1, anyone still interested in that ? what do u think about skirmish 1v1 option ? Still it would be dumb to be put in standard arenas, cuz rogues and dudus are going to run and hide behind pillars forever, but something like open space 1v1 would be amazing…

Thoughts ?

3 Likes

I like 1v1, but am happy to do it just wherever I find em.

1 vs 1’s is interesting but with the current class balancing I’d like to think it deserves to stay where it belongs, in the dumpster.

1 Like

Yeh why not honestly f the balance let’s just have fun

2 Likes

Skirmish? Why not?im for people having fun in this game which is hard these days with all this grinď

2 Likes

To be fair its always been a grind it’s kind of wows thing.

Granted I do not like the rng element in bfa its too much I’m looking forward to shadowlands renewed ‘loot is loot’ approach finally its long overdue a little rng is fine but not bfa rng f dis lol

No at all as a pvper.

Bgs -》 honor gear…rated -》 conquest

Thats all

Now : neck lvl, essences, azerite items with right traits, sockets, cloak lvl, corruption items, corruption resists and most of it timegated( none of this is pvp)…catching up in wod for example you did ashran for blue gear the bgs for better blue gear and grind arenas for 2-3 days and thats it.

Enchants, rating for the better gear, weapons and trinkets, I think once in wows history pve weapons and trinkets where not better than pvp counterparts and even when there was pvp stats.

Thing is this isn’t just a pvp game it’s an mmo rpg so you know… Comes with the territory you want esport? Arena realms or. Somewhere else entirely.

Bfa has Ben super bad for pvp though like more than usual that’s undeniable

1v1 does exist…its called duel.

1v1 should be the primary focus in this game in terms of Classa balance in PvP. Sadly it isnt. If you balance 1v1 then everything else will be balanced too.

1 Like

Funny it’s a DH asking for 1v1…

1 Like

You mean the brawlers guild :joy::rofl:

There is a YouTube channel called Dalaran Gaming, that dude creates those duels in 5v5, players go one by one and challenge each other. I think it’s a good idea to be implemented, I know it would be my main activity for sure, if I’m not forced to do PvE again that is.

1 Like

Yeah, he is awesome !

No this is not street fighter.

A queueable duel inside an arena sounds like a cool idea though. With crossrealm, sharding, warmodes and all it’s hard to find people for duels in the historical duel spots. So long as they don’t make it competitive and it remains a fun mode like skirmish arenas, I welcome the idea.

3 Likes

Well, what are the chances that we actually get it :stuck_out_tongue: probably 0%, I dont think anyone ever spoke about this :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.