1year+ Still no news on servers...

Blizzcon 2017 talked about new tech and server connections ,this year nothing said yet more and more servers are moving to "low" and "new players" we need more connections especially with no PVP or PVE servers making it harder.

Has this been forgotten with how bad the game is or they just hoping we cough up the gold/irl money to move ourselves?
13/11/2018 18:26Posted by Talionia
Has this been forgotten with how bad the game is or they just hoping we cough up the gold/irl money to move ourselves?

They'll do a 30% sale on realm transfers and the player base will praise them for it.
13/11/2018 19:22Posted by Ixenn
13/11/2018 18:26Posted by Talionia

They'll do a 30% sale on realm transfers and the player base will praise them for it.

brutal truth right here...
Tried to get a question in for a few Q&A's like a few other people, I kinda gave up raising the issue after months of no response/info.

A bit like my enthusiasm to whine about the state levelling has been in. That also gets less time these days.

Not because the issues are gone, just realizing that with passing time Blizzard is tone deaf to these things.
13/11/2018 21:09Posted by Shopkeeper
Tried to get a question in for a few Q&A's like a few other people, I kinda gave up raising the issue after months of no response/info.

A bit like my enthusiasm to whine about the state levelling has been in. That also gets less time these days.

Not because the issues are gone, just realizing that with passing time Blizzard is tone deaf to these things.

After 13 years im finally running out of steam and passion for the game.
If it wasnt for a really great GM recently restoring my faith in blizzard i think i would have just walked away.
But that GM and server/faction changing has giving me some oompf again.
So topics like realm connections and communties will keep me focused for a while.
All it does is overload the busy servers more and more. As people give up and transfer :(

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.