2 Character *pairings* (spoiler) 🤔

Bukas back :smiley:

1 Like

This legit? Cause I really don’t wanna waste my time with another book only to be cringed out by dumb attempts at PC awareness raising like in Warcrimes.

3 Likes

This was unexpextable. :thinking:

1 Like

Now you know why she’s standing with the Horde at Icecrown.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2 Likes

Poor Valeera…was hoping for a match up there. Would made such an awesome lore situation! Now it just falls…flatt:(

Or maybe she now understands what a piece of fine royalty the zandalari trolls are. All big and buff and who knows how might be… you know.

1 Like

Better than a human but not by much.

I think Halduron is available.

A Zandalari male is 8 ft tall.

If all scales… hmm.

But he is a sailor. Got to do something to pass the time on all those long voyages. Shaw on the other hand was a little more unexpected. But I guess that they really bonded while they looted the Zandalari treasury.

poor Shaw sacrificed on altar of PC culture .

oh well thx god legacy TBC is coming soon tm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

and im scared that it will be shipping of PC culture instead good fantasy book .

Anduin x Wrathion is next :smiley:

6 Likes

PC = ?
Politically correct ?

2 Likes

I was definitely expecting that more than Shaw & Flynn to be honest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well there was something in the way he said “I caught you glance in my direction”.

1 Like
1 Like

They make a cute couple but it doesn’t feel like a very organic change. As others have said Wrathion and Anduin are more believable.

yes

First time he said that to me I was like… “I was just checking out your shoulderpads… honest…”

2 Likes

someone post the image please xD
https://i.redd.it/6l24jopmzh951.png

2 Likes