2 Character *pairings* (spoiler) 🤔

Thoughts?

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/50591-fan-requested-pairing-made-reality-in-shadows-rising/

I hate it when fans push something like this. Wish they kept that crap on Tumblr or the likes.

22 Likes

PC culture i tell you.

6 Likes

That was quite unexpected. I’d never have paired those two. Flynn always looked more like a serial womanizer to me.

9 Likes

I personally don’t mind it, but I hope Blizz doesn’t cave into community ships ALL the time. If they do, the community will begin demanding more, and then cry foul if Blizz don’t.

4 Likes

How is it so offensive that 2 characters ended up together? LOL

8 Likes

I know at least one forum dweller who does not like this change of events

Okay, buying this book.

1 Like

bolvar x arthas when?

3 Likes

Oh, I cannot wait for their upcoming book. I’m sure it’ll be laced with sweet romance now.

And Valeera is saved for the moment.

Sweet victory. :wine_glass:

1 Like

I dont mind, but will there be lore behind it?

The book is lore, so it’s lore in itself.

2 Likes

guess ill have to read it then :laughing:

2 Likes

Loved Flynn.

Waiting for the crap storm to hit now.

:popcorn:

2 Likes

I don’t mind it but it did came out of blue for me, like there wasn’t enough happening between the two in-game to make it seems like they’re a couple material.
Kinda the louse part about books covering lore moments.

I guess you could say they were closeted :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

2 Likes

That’s why it’s called “in the closet”. You could say that acting is a skill most LGBTQ+ folks have.

3 Likes

I mean yeah but it’s mostly just because I personally need something more obvious so it makes sense for me.
I do look forward to the book though, see how it’s dealt there. Then I can go all “I see I see, yes yes yeeees” :smile:

great ship of valeera and shaw ruined.

disgusting

1 Like