2 Day 6/9M 2/2HC Guild Lf Group/Merge

Hello, so as stated above my guild is currently in a bit of a roster predicament, I’ll give you some background information on how we operate and our current progress this tier.

We’ve been working on mekka M for a short while, seen last phase a few times but have had consistent roster issues and rotation of players have seen numbers dwindle.

We are a 2 day progression based raiding guild, we’re setup to maximise a friendly environment but with a goal of achieving CE. Our guild history expands to almost 6 years and i’ve been GM for the entirety of it. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 8-11PM ST with a casual/3rd day/off day on Thursday for heroic purposes.

Our main issue over the years has been consistency with our roster, many players disappearing, quitting and simply not being good enough. Our hope is to find a smaller package of players or even a guild in a similar situation to combine with our remaining players to pursue CE this tier or next.

We have been consistently sitting in the CE range this tier and could still achieve it if we manage to salvage our situation in time.

Ideally YOU would join us, our guild has been around for a long time and i’d like to see it continue, we will welcome your leadership team into ours and all of your raiders into our remaining core.

I look forward to hearing from you,

• Sean (GM) Sean#2897

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.