2 days is a month?

I had 9 days paid time left in my 1st account, so I activated a monthly subscription. Now I have 11 days. What’s going on?
And don’t ask me to make ticket, please, they are nowadays answered with automated bots telling me to go to Wowhead and I doubt that would help.

Hi Susanne,

So when you active a subscription while you still have game time you’re not actually charged until the remainder of your current time runs out (though you might see a temporary authorization hold as described here).

From what I recall the countdown for remaining time should disappear altogether, but you can see your upcoming renewal date when you’ll actually be charged for more time on the account management page.

2 Likes

Now I added a subscription to my 2nd account as well, and I think I know what happened since it happened again.
My subscription was about to expire in N days and when I added a new sub, the system added automatically 3 days to my account so that if bank is slow, my gaming will not be interrupted. Therefore I saw (N+3) days left in subscription. When bank had approved the transaction, that number disappeared completely and I now have just an active sub without expiration date.

1 Like