2 friends LF a SL Guild

Hello there recruiters!

We are two players here who are looking for a guild to raid with in Shadowlands. We are looking for a guild that is aiming for mythic progression in Shadowlands. The guild doesn’t have to be an established CE guild that gets it every tier, but we would atleast like to have some progression. Currently we are on Tarren mill Horde, but we wouldn’t mind swapping realm or even faction, it all depends on the location of the guild. Prefer a 2 day raiding Guild but 3 is acceptable.

About us:
We are two guys who know eachother in real life and have been playing together for quite some years now. Both of us have mythic raiding experience, without any cutting edges though. Our best shot at one was Argus the Unmaker at around 10%. Both of us like to do some mythic+ or pvp as well other than raiding, so having other kind of events in the guild is a good thing for us.

Shadowlands:
The classes we are aiming to play in Shadowlands are currently: Sublety Rogue or
Blood Death knight and a Restoration Druid.

Would you like to know more about us, you can add me on:

Btag: Zaelia#21682

Hey, there!

We would really be interested in you guys :smiley:

See our post below:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Soy

If you have anymore questions, be sure to contact us and we would be happy to reply.

I’ve sent a friend request.

Our contact info

Discord: Dylan#1602, Impact#8303
Bnet: Elitescream#2347, Impact#2811

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use some extras
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

Added you on BNet
Or contact me on Discord DirtyHaribo#0676 for more info.

Heyo . Rachaël I have started a new guild on Boulderfist as Horde. (swedes, norwegians and danish peeps. Mostly swedes) we are recruiting new members to join our community ^^ If you’re from sweden, norwegian or denmark we would be really interested in you guys! The Guild is a social, casual raiding guild. We do not have a progress 'cause the guild is new :slight_smile: We are going to raid in Shadowlands and do m+ and some events that we actually have started doing now! The events are and going to be achievement/mount/tmogs runs for now. And will probably be more in the future! Like I said, we are not raiding now, we are going to start doing it in Shadowlands, for now we are doing some events and helping those who need help in mythic dungeons. If you like to know more please add zEm #2675 (Swedish) and/or AaronM #2931 (norwegian) and they will help you out! :slight_smile: zEm is going to be online at 19.00 tonight and lead an event because I am working evening shift this week :slight_smile: I hope to hear more from you and hopefully see you in the guild :wink: Have a nice evening and take care! / Azzari

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

​​

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702

Have you ever heard of a guild who has a beter name then the name Hydra?

well you maybe have i dont know haha. But our guild will do events in SL and have a lot of fun in discord or guild chat. Our main purpose is to progress in the game and also have a lot of funn doing it!! if you are instrested just let me know <3 We have a discord so even if you dont join you are welcome to hang out!!

Hey there, perhaps our guild is your new home?Insomnia late night guild recruiting for Shadowlands

This might be of intrest to you

Heya Zaelia

Our guild might be of interrest to you.
More info: [A] Ravencrest - Recruiting for shadowlands

Hey! You sound like you would fit us quite well. Have a look and see!

Hey there, if you’re swedish/norwegian add Personal#5770 if you’re aiming to progress with efficienty in Mythic !!

Hi Rachael, I can see you’ve had a fair bit of interest. If you’re still searching i’d love to have a conversation. We’re on Tarren Mill horde so may be able to save you some $$$ if you think we’re a good fit. Added you on Bnet but can contact me on Discord too: Aphyxia#7232

Hello there, this might be something for you

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As guild we are aiming for cutting edge, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team. With that said, we have 0 tolerance for toxic players and big ego´s.
we want everyone to have fun while we work towards our goals, and to work as a team is key to that, and so it has to be for you, if you want to raid with us.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00 - 00:01 Server time - Sunday 20.00 - 23.00
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers: Lazer#2711

Hello Rachaël,

A guildie of mine found your post here, even though I see it is a bit dated.
I’d like to have a chat with you as I think our guild matches up quite well with what you are looking for.

We raid 2-3 times a week (one raiding day optional on a monday), from 19:30 to 22:30 server time. But next to raiding there is ofcourse Pvp going on and M+ and the leveling of many alts and goldmaking.

In our recruitment we focus a lot on the social aspect of the player aswell so I’d love to have a chat.

I’ve added you on bnet, but if you want to add me here is my bnet and discord.

Bnet: Sealed#2123
Discord: Sealed#0663