2 friends looking for a social raiding guild

Hello, Me (warlock ilvl 377) and a friend (mage ilvl 379), looking for a social raiding guild (normal dificulty or heroic if you will have us) we’re both rather noob - and are looking to practise/get better while also having fun (personally I have issues with my eyes - more info in private if needed/wanted) we come from swtor(for those who know it), and have been looking to get in to raids, we did a handfull of bosses in uldir heroic, - and first boss in BoD normal. (did these on ele shaman)

We preffer to raid in the evening 20:30 - 22:30/23:00 CET (19:30 to 21:30/22:00 british time) would be perfect, 1 to 3 times a week.

Right off the bat I know that Vox Turba and Eminence are looking for bodies for raiding, just by looking at the first 20 or so posts on the forum. Maybe check one of those out? I’ve linked their respective threads down below.

Eminence - [H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

Vox Turba - [H-PvE] Vox Turba - Recruiting DPS

As Senneria mentioned, we in Vox Turba are indeed looking for more people,
I know that another warlock is searched for.

We raid 20:00-23:00 every Thursday and Sunday, unless something pops up.

Hello Fírë,

I am a member of Unlikely Heroes, a casual raiding guild that is looking to expand our roster with (mainly ranged) DPS.

We currently raid 2 days a week (Wednesday and Monday) from 20:30 - 23:30 realm time. Our goal is to clear heroic raiding content for each tier. We are very laid back and like to joke around every now and then.

Besides the raiding, a couple of us run mythic + dungeons several times a week (no set days or times, it depends on when people feel like doing them).

If you want more information, feel free to ask me (Gubbey) here or make in game contact with anyone of our guild.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.