2 glyph ideas

Hey Blizzard!

Really love what you did with shadow for SL, it’s honestly great from a PvP standpoint at least.

It plays a lot like the old shadow that made me fall in love with the spec and I really appreciate it. Favorite spec of all time.

That being said, I’d like a glyph for the old shadowform and one to remove the levitation of voidform, maybe even with the pre-7.3 aestethics. It looked really cool and intimidating.

The new shadowform is really cool in it’s own way, but I still prefer the old one. Can’t say the same for the new voidform unfortunately. Since day 1, the levitation effect has felt so clunky to me and I’ve wished for it to go away ever since.

Of course this is just my opinion, but a lot of people support this idea and there would be no harm. Many prefer the new aestethics for sure.

Best of both worlds! Druids get their old travel form as well and it serves both viewpoints well.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Also a Glyph to remove the visual effect of Shadowform

Bumping this for visibility.

Does nobody else not share this sentiment ? :smiley:

Glyph of not talking in togues in voidform when dbm is making me /s raid mechanics

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.