2 identical Brawls: Battleground Blitz and conquest points for a loss has been removed

What’s up with this???

One ends in 5 days
One is permanent
Too bad we can’t Q both at the same time :dracthyr_tea:

Who cares if it ends in 5 days. They are both exactly the same, so what’s the point?! And Blizzard stealth changed the conquest rewards from 100 to 50 for a win and from 25 conquest points to nothing when you loose.
Would have been nice with SOME INFO

1 Like

Top Blitz is an woopsie. The double Blitz first appeared when Blizz removed Korrak’s Revenge during the anniversary event so that we could queue for brawls because the tool couldn’t entertain Blitz, Brawl and Korrak’s Revenge at the time. It also happened the last tie Arathi Blizzard was supposed to be the rotation.

Bottom Blitz still rewards 100 Conquest for first win of the day, 50 for all subsequent wins and 25 if you lose but not badly.

And I’m telling you it doesn’t. You get zero, nada, no conquest points from a loss. Just made another Blitz on an alt to confirm it - and yes it was the buttom Blitz one in groupfinder.

Blizzard can make useless stealth changes like this but can’t act on all the premade issues that players write about. Just a bit of information from Blizzard would have been in place.

That’s funny because I ran Blitz until 3am last night and got 32 Conquest for losing 900 to 1500 in Silvershard Mines. My last one for the night was a win which netted me 50 Conquest. shrugs

Just to clarify, you won’t get Conquest for a resounding loss like 0-3 in WSG or TW. You need at least one cap. Also if you don’t get at least 700 points in something like AB or BfG or ToK you won’t get any Conquest either.

My alt was in BfG and EotS and the 2 groups were pretty terrible, so it looks like that’s the explanation.

Never knew about those rules you described, do you have a link to it?
Anyways thanks for the clarification!

I do not but I have noticed the breaking points from experience.

Yeah, I did a few Blitz yesterday and was till getting my wooden spoon conquest 32 points for a loss

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.