2 Idiots looking for a new guild

Hey, so me and my friend are switchting over to Ravencrest at the end of the month from Horde!
We still wanna unlock the kul tirans before we leave, that’s why its gonna be like 2 more weeks.

I play as a Frost DK ilvl 403 my friend plays as a Prot Pally 409 ATM but might reroll in the future.

We are 8/9HC 1/9M atm.
We’re looking for a very heroic/casual based guild. That doesn’t raid later then 22:30 this due to work times.

We like raiding, doing dungeons and old content we also really wanna get more into PvP.
Just looking for a friendly bunch of people that doesn’t get mad or bench people if life gets in the way. :slight_smile:

Hello

Please check out

:slight_smile: we have a home here for you!

Hi Anxíous,

I encourage you to check out our recruitment post here: <Cônsortium>

Why I think we’d be a match:

• Our current progress is 4/9 HC with some good progression on Conclave. This is despite our team still being fairly new.
  • We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours, 19:30-22:30. So no later than the time you’ve stated.
  • We’re casual in that we don’t strive for top-whatever, but we want to have fun and make the most of our raiding time.
  • We help each other out getting our m+ weekly done, or whatever else folks might be up to. :slight_smile:

We’re focused on the long-term enjoyment of the game, and won’t mind if it takes you a bit of time to wrap up on Horde side before re-rolling. I can’t promise a main-spec tanking spot, but aside from that I think we’d be very happy to welcome you to our ranks. :smiley:

If you’d like to have a chat, feel free to add my battletag: Alvala#2288

Best regards,
Alvala
<Cônsortium>

Whoops, posted as my druid. Oh well! Apologies for the confusion, but the sentiment of the post is still exactly the same. :smiley:

Best regards, Alvala

This sounds amazing! But when I see what you are recruiting there’s no tank… And my friend really does want to tank… I added you tho

We only have space for dps in raids but we’re pretty boss. Feel free to add me in game we can have a chat. What you’re looking for you pretty much described us lol XD

No he wants to tank, so no not happening

Ok calm ye boobies.

Hi Anxíous,

Thanks for adding me, I’ve accepted your request on battlenet! One of our tanks has offered to re-roll in order to fill another spot, so we’re open to your friend tanking. Lets have a chat about it. :smiley:

Best regards,
Alvala

Hi Anxíous we can use a tank for sure in Midnight order current progress 4/9Hc 9/9 nm u can add ma btag Coreofchaos#2788

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.