2 issues, one urgent (for GM)

First of all, im not a native English speaker, so please forgive my mistskes(also written on phone)

So lets start with the less urgent one, I have made tickets before, and had a direct chat with a GM about the lack of information we have gotten regarding the last festival (when it would end, and if it was a mistake thst we couldn’t turn in the quest the 16th). Is there any news regarding this??

Now to the more urgent issue, im 99% sure we have a cheating player at ashbringer. Im getting targeted by one player across zones as soon as I move into the eastern continent. I tried hearting, flying, hiding… The player rushes across the zones and finds me, like they got a precise target on me. (and I am a super uninteresting target)

I tried getting into contact with a GM to get a confirmation regarding wither it’s susupious or not, but I have heard nothing.

Hope to hear from you, cheers.

GM’s don’t read the forums, nor do they contact you upon request.

The only way you can speak with a GM, is by making a ticket, and then, only if it is actually something they can help with.

GM’s aren’t there to answer questions, take feedback, or bug reports, or exploit reports. Those are all handled by other methods. GM’s are there to assist with actual problems affecting either your account, or your gameplay.

To report a cheating player, right click on their mini-portrait, and select “Report Player”, then answer the on-screen questions you will be given (what you are reporting them for = cheating), then finally you are given a textbox to supply any relevant information.

You will not receive any feedback, but all reports are looked into.

Hi Thorrium

Regarding issues about events ending early, that’s something that would be communicated on by our development team to the community at large, and isn’t something the Game Master team would comment on before such a communication happens

As for reporting cheating, that does indeed need to be reported through the in-game Cheating reporting tool that Trovlak mentioned, or alternatively, you can send an e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com with information about it

It would still be nice to know if something went wrong with the festival. Or just what the schedual is.

And I went and talked with a gm directly and is currently making a video (as I was asked) about the people I have reported.

Im sorry about the late reply, but for some reason it didn’t show me you had replied (either of you)

Have a great weekend <3