2 Legendarys in 9.1

thanks

but they said:

“In der WoW-Community kursiert derzeit eine coole Idee - und zwar, dass der Primus uns in Patch 9.2 mit eigenen Gramwaffen ausstattet, die ähnlich funktionieren wie die Artefaktwaffen in WoW: Legion.”

so its more something the community wants rather than a leaked feature?

ontopic: 2 legendaries will be fine and funny i think.
another system like artifact weapons is just too much but maybe it substitutes renown levels.

they call the artifact comeback a rumor and their idea is that the primus is repairing the weapon

1 Like

Can’t wait to get pegged by hunters with Craven and Flayed shot.

Chances are it’s real, and with what’s going on the last month, I’d say people leaking internal game systems is plausible enough, also Grytax is right - This is how they’ve done things in the past, also expect conduit energy removal in one way or another.

Unholy is getting fixed next patch i heard, maybe not a meta adjustment but a burst buff for sure

Unholy will never be fixed until they remove this garbage wound mechanic

i was playing mw+unholy in bfa were were clapping

played it last week in 9.1 and we couldnt get higher then 1.8 we had no burst hunter just shreddet us

Buff wounds in pvp, make apoc burst 6 wounds, make necro wound refreshable so we can stack on 2 targets, increase the heal %/ stack to make it easier to stack, and will be as viable as frost. Mby remove gcd of dtrans.

Also, double leggos will be pure garbage in pvp. In legion, the leggos were not this powerful + they were pve only.
Also they confirmed that SL will not have any artifact farm model, so I doubt we’ll have to farm artifact. There will most likely be some other borrowed power to kill the jailor tied with covenants (just like empowered conduits are now)

after seeing corruption and the state of the pvp currently, i fully believe the leak might be true.
Trying to kill of the rest of pvp does seem to make sense

yes but why not give us love and take money when were here anyway

also the artifact weapon wouldnt mean anything just a different upgrade system for that slot

because that would sense and logic + blizzard doesn’t go hand in hand

instead of pvp balancing they went to their ‘‘cosby suite’’ man

see i told you and the second legendary is on the artifact’s weapon slot

its a cool concept but sadly this will kill arena for sure xd

It says you cant have both weapon and wear a legendary. Its still capped to 1 legendary power.

im pretty sure theres a second legendary in the weapon slot

Is it real or dude theory crafted how make shadowlands somewhat good? I checked original post and it didn’t have source, unless he provided it somewhere after it.

When do ppl understand this doesnt have ANYTHING to do with how fast paced the meta is

Talk about how cds are 80% of your gameplay in arena then we can have a discussion

Yes but in the post they say you cant wear a legendary armor piece AND the artifact at the same time.

that’s a relief

Those germans man

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.