The next patch has been leaked

New Zone: Zereth Mortis
We have followed the Jailer to the home realm of the First Ones where he intends to use the Sepulcher of Creation to remake reality.

New Raid: Sepulcher of Creation
Zovaal has gained controlled of the Sepulcher and using it to remake the Cosmos in Death. Defeat Zovaal creations, Redeem or Kill Anduin and finally come face to face the Jailer!

Artifacts returns
The Primus uses his power combined with Primal Anima found in Zereth Mortis and uses it to repair and empower our Artifact weapons.

1. Artifact weapons will not have Artifact power or Skill tree Like Legion
  2. Artifact weapons will have a static item level of 300 and will have Strength/Intellect/Agility, Stamina, Mastery, Hate, Crit and Verse on the weapon.
  3. Artifact weapon has been empowered by the Primus and has a memory slot in which any legendary memory can be enchanted on. Gather Primal Anima to empower the weapon with a memory. The weapon can be empowered with every memory but only one can be active. You can freely swap between the Memory.
  4. Artifact count towards the Legendary equipped so you cannot wield the Artifact weapon and Shadowland legendary items.
  5. New Shadowland inspired Artifact skins have been added.

Covenant changes

1. Renown is no longer connected to a specific covenant and is also account bound.
  2. Covenant swapping can now be done once per day
  3. Soul Conduits are now automatically unlocked with the strength of the Conduit being tied to Renown level.
  4. Conduit energy has been removed.
  5. Covenant Armour will now automatically be 210 and will no longer be upgradable

Tier 22 has returned
LFR Tier Set 240 PVE level Set Bonus does not work in pvp
Normal Tier Set 259 PVE level Set Bonus does not work in pvp
Heroic Tier Set 262 PVE level Set Bonus does not work in pvp
Mythic Tier set 270 PVE level Set Bonus does not work in pvp

New Mythic Plus season

1. As the Jailer control of reality increases, Portals pulling entities into the maw have begun to open. Entering this Portal takes you to a Torghast level in which you must battle through a Horde of the Jailer force and defeat the final boss in order to leave the prison and return to the Dungeon!
  2. This Portal can be skipped but the Torghast Boss will be present with the final boss of the Dungeon with empowered abilities!

Torghast Challenge Mode
As Torghast will no longer have any interaction with Legendary items. Torghast will be rescaled into a challenge mode which will allow you to unlock the FULL Legendary item Transmog + New Artifact skin + Mounts + The Title: The Jailer!

Misc PVP Changes

1. Honor Cap has been removed
  2. Honor Can now be used to repair Armour (1g = 1 honour)
  3. All Honour, and Conquest Items will have 3 choices per item now.
    Haste Versatility
    Crit Versatility
    Mastery Versatility
  4. Conquest weekly cap is now 800 per week.
  5. Conquest can now be traded for Honour (100 Conquest = 2500 Honour)
  6. Conquest generation is increased by 100% until you reach the current week of Conquest. If a new player starts, or you create an alt on week 12, 800 x 11 weeks will generate 100% more

Honor changes
Honor Gear 220 PVE Item level: 262 PVP item level
Honor Gear Cost
Neck / back / wrist / ring: 1575
Shoulders / Hands / Feet / waist: 2100
Head / Chest / Legs / One hand weapon: 2625
Trinket: 1575
2 Hand Weapon: 5250

Conquest Armour changes
Conquest Gear 242 PVE Item level: 275 PVP item level
Conquest Armour cost
Neck / back / wrist / ring: 525
Shoulders / Hands / Feet / waist: 700
Head / Chest / Legs / One hand weapon: 875
Trinket: 525
2 Hand Weapon: 1750

17 Likes

I know how naive I sound but…

Pleaseeeee be real.

22 Likes

27 Likes

this wouldn’t work at all for m+. I know this post is fiction (its fine to say this is what you want but to claim a leak without sources is weak) but yeah who tf would want this?

4 Likes

Please no no more artifact weapons, stop doing challanges everywhere. I come from work and I want relax don’t do chores that make me more deppresive every time when I fail.

15 Likes

How long did it take to suck that out of your thumb?

6 Likes

I believe the terms is, git gud.

If people would invest energy into useful things instead of fantasizing about patch notes, this world would be a better place.

6 Likes
2 Likes

No sign of arthas? Thats a pity.

I just want this:
Covenant swapping can now be done once per day

So i can dump all the excess anima i have, my bank and bags can’t take it anymore.
And it’s stupid to waste 25k of it for 5 crystals that sell for 500g a pop.
IT’S NOT WORTH IT BLIZZ, GET YOUR ANIMA CONVERSION STRAIGHT.

Several questions:

1. How do we “redeem or kill” Anduin? It has to be one or the other as we can’t have different characters having their own different realities.
  2. Is hate a new stat?
  3. How exactly do we get our artifact weapons back?
  4. What do you mean tier 22 has returned? The last tier we had sets was 21, which was Antorus.
  5. Why did you mispell “Shadowlands” every single time?

Leave this to the writers. In the end whatever option you “choose” it will turn out to “The horde is nothing”.

1 Like

Ok, first of all: Fake as hell. Also; include a source with such a claim as ‘a leak’.

Now then… Let’s do some quick reactions:

New zone is usually good, but I’ve not like most of the aesthetics for Shadowlands zones, so… Meh.

Meh.

Artifact weapons without powers are boring. The memories that we got so far are 99% boring. So this is a boring thing. Not exciting. No. Boring.

I mean… For a lot of people these might seem like good changes, but… To me… Not interesting in the least, except perhaps the swapping part.

Don’t care about set bonus. The look is all that matters to me.

Pass.

Hate it. Just close that place. Jailer defeated, tower closed. Seems to be the best course of action imo.

Don’t care.

As far as patches go, this would be really bad and boring.
Bad fantasy made up by a bad player.

Could of been believable until that point.

1 Like

come on, it’s not that bad as a fantasy operation, you don’t have to be so bad and always criticize everything.

In my opinion, the first part about the new area and the new raid could be the one that comes closest to reality, including the sacrifice of the beloved in order to save the young lion, so that the cycle of redemption can be completed.

Is simple. Horde can kill him, Alliance will redeem him. The WoW universe gets split into two realities by doing so. They will perfectly fit the rivalling points of view both factions hold.

AND if you managed to do both, kill Anduin with a Horde and redeem him with an Alliance char, you will then be offered an additional third reality in which no factions exist anymore at all. Every lore character that died since Legion is alive and kicking again in this one, Teldrassil will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, you can wear all the legendaries and artifacts you ever collected, happy end for all until a new threat arises:

Enemies from one reality try to invade eality no. 3!

The only thing that’s going to save the day will be the INSCRUTABLE QUANTUM DEVICE, but it can’t be found anywhere anymore. So, you need to cross the path to De Other Side once more but will find yourself innnnnnnnnnnn :drum:

New Expansion…

“bad fantasy made up by a bad player”

guess we will see :wink:

1 Like

Why would the Horde want to kill Anduin? They are at friendly terms now and whatever he’s doing is due to the Jailer controling him, and they know that.

And how would you connect players from the combined reality with the players from the other realities? They would no longer be able to play together.

Sounds like a terrible solution and an absolute mess tbh, as if we don’t have enough of that already.

We shall indeed.

So what’s the source?