2 people looking for an active social heroic raiding guild

Hey,

2 people here looking for an active social community to enjoy some m+ and heroic raiding.

One of us is a healer (druid/holy priest/shaman - would play mage if dps)
The other is a dps/tank (flexible)

We both really want to return to the game with a genuinely active social community that raids heroic once or twice a week. New guilds are fine if the Guild Master is taking it seriously.

I’ve noticed that a LOT of guilds are fairly inactive, is this due to a content drought or are there still active guilds out there?

We are both returning players and would have to level and gear up but the most important thing for us is to find a community with awesome people to enjoy the content with at our own pace.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey Forzan

Unsure if you are looking to stay horde or would consider switching factions. But if you are our group might be something you are interested in.

Feel free to have a look :smiley:

Take care and have fun!

2 Likes

Hello,

Im not sure if you can consider a alliance guild on Silvermoon.

We raid twice a week for HC and mythic progress and on mondays we got our alt/social raid for Castle clears for old raiders that cant commit to raiding or guild friends.

We are a active guild

Hello, some short info about us in Red Branch:

We are one of the oldest and most respected raiding guilds on Silvermoon and are always looking for the best players available. We value people who can play their class to its full potential, who strive to learn encounters when they are just released and most of all, people who can play an active part in contributing to the guild.
We enjoy having good progression but we never forget our guild is built on having loyal, long term players. Motivation and the ability to listen to and learn from our experienced raid leaders is essential in all applicants.
We invest in the player behind the toon and not people that only want purple pixels.

Progress:
10/10 Castle Heroic
10/10 Castle Normal

Just add me for a chat if there is a chance your considering alliance.

Reported#2371

Best regards

Cmo

Hi Forzan,

[A] BEAST on Eonar could be a good fit for you.
We are about to start Castle Nathria HC now (just cleared normal mode) and we’ll also be doing the next raid, Sanctum of Domination, when it releases with patch 9.1 ofcourse.

Add me to your friendlist (Thorck#2781) and I can tell you everything about our guild.

You can also find some info on our recruitment thread already: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Forzan!

Daydream is a nice guild based on Burning Legion (I know right?) We are currently 10/10N and 9/10H and doing progress raids on Wednesdays and Saturdays with Tuesdays being saved for Normal raids to ‘break in’ new people who have not raided before/gear some new people up. If you are interested message me in game (Arnardir-BurningLegion), sent me a message on discord @Venge#7817 or a message on bnet @Venge#21468 We are currently trying to increase our numbers for 9.1 but are actively raiding and doing m+ dungeons. Both of you would be welcomed with open arms :smiley:
As a guild we are social and raiding atmosphere is very good. A lot of the people are very happy to help out as and when needed - If you want any more info - just get in touch :slight_smile:

Penance is one of the most fun and social guilds that also trives to get into mythic. we would love to have a chat!

Bnet: Gyroko#2885

Hello give us a look Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

Hi there! If you haven’t found a guild yet, feel free to check out the latest recruitment post for mine!

Hi Marbles Horde Draenor are currently recruiting.

We are a casual M progression guild focused on progressing Mythic while still having fun. Currently 10/10hc 2/10m

We raid Friday and Saturday 20:00 - 23:00 ST, with a social heroic raid on Wednesdays.

If you would like to know more add my bnet
Smiithy#21682

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ and have an active discord daily come join the fun

Hey mate,

Deaths Reckoning are a laid back raiding guild with an aim to progress as far as possible each content patch.

Currently 10/10HC looking to build a 20man raid team for Mythic progress.

We raid Mondays & Thursdays 20:00-23:00 server time for main progress.

Alt runs on Sundays at 15:00 Server time.

In need of DPS mainly and a tank but I am sure if healing was really a preference we could make it work

Add me on real ID for a chat (Ali303#2723).

Look forward to hearing from you soon.