Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

Thank you for your time reading this. I hope you read all of it because there is information spread around throughout the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try!

About us:
A guild from a low-pop server that transferred to Draenor to raise it’s community! We have been around since 2006 on our old server! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone’s game in any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it!
The guild stopped being active on BfA and we are now once again going active for Shadowlands!

Guild Goals:

1. Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game!
  2. Build up a place for people to call “home”! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild!
  3. Clearing Heroic every tier and trying our limits while having fun!

Raiding:
We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can’t make it to a raid it’s not a problem but we’d like to get informed in advance if you can’t make it to a raid.
Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 realm times.
Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids.

Recruitment:
Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing!
Raiding wise:Applicants need to have HC experience.
People to reach out for more information/to join:
Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690
Muttsurini - VolJin#2151

Hi there! I’m an experienced DH Tank looking for a raiding guild with the goal of CE in all the raids of the expansion. My approach to raiding is to come as prepared as possible and to progress as a group. I like having fun on the way with some banter while giving helpful advice to struggling members while always keeping my main focus on executing my tasks as well as possible. Padding stats on logs or hoarding gear is not a part of my goal as I have most fun when the progression is favoured and a lot of times tanks aren’t the ones in most need of gear to progress.

Outside of raiding I’m online a lot and enjoy pushing M+ and chilling with guildies on discord while doing dailies.

Any tank spots availible?

We are looking for preferably Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin and ranged DPS!
Socials are always welcome!

Hi! I am a Fury warrior. I started actively playing a year ago and I am looking for a raiding guild . I am ilv 188 and know my class .
Im 13 years old. Is that ok for you?

Raiding experience: Castle Nathria 6/10 N

Update Currently Looking for Paladin,DH,Monk,Mage Priest healer.

Update: Looking for Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Havoc Demon Hunter and Warlock.

Update: Looking for more people,applicants that want to raid need to have HC experience.Otherwise socials are more than welcome.

Update: Looking for more raiders with HC experience. Socials are more than welcome.