2 players looking for a guild on Silvermoon-EU!

Hello! My name is Mary and I am 26 years old! My best friend and I are looking for a friendly guild, we play on Silvermoon EU! We hope to find something nice and homely, offering different activities (both PvE and PvP content, but primarily PvE) with players that preferably aren’t too young and hopefully with a Discord server! :relaxed:

I am a druid healer and he is playing a Warlock. We are casuals, but we aren’t against trying to push our limits! :slight_smile:

Hope we can find our new family soon! Thanks for reading! ^.^

Felyne-Silvermoon :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Greetings Felyne,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier, would heartily welcome you in our ranks should you choose to look into moving to Saurfang.

We’re primarily a social guild that enjoys doing PvE content together. Several of us have started playing around in Mythic dungeons and we’re hoping to move on to Keystone runs in the near future. We also group up to do the odd Torghast run now and then and generally help each other out.

Most of our members are in our Discord server where we use voice channels for dungeon runs or just to chat. It’s a great place to keep in touch with everyone even without having to be logged in to WoW.

The average age of our members is between 30-40 and our active times are generally in the evenings and on weekends due to work, family and other commitments - Because of this, we have a rather casual approach to much of the content WoW has to offer. There’s never any pressure or requirement forced upon people, we’re here to have fun after all.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a DM on Battle.Net (Veletala#2216) or via Discord (Veletala#8483), and I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

Best of luck in finding a guild you can call home!

~Veletala

Hey there!
:ToastHouse: is a laid back friendly guild on silvermoon filled with mainly Brits, so you may find it hard to understand our scottish tank! :smile:

We’ll be raiding 3 times a week depending on peoples schedule. We all have full time jobs and some of us have children so raids will be from 8pm game time. Most of us are really into the pvp side of things and we’ll be getting 10v10 bgs up and running soon. If you want to discuss further add me to BNet #lanks2901
If I don’t hear from you then have a great time playing SL and maybe I’ll see you on the battle field. :muscle:

Hai! :smiley:

I’m interested! ^.^ I added you!

Hi Felyne

I’ve taken the liberty of posting our guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you’re interested.

Happy questing! :slight_smile: