2 posts flagged in space of 2 mins

As the title said ive got spammed flagged and system alert but cant see which ones are buried can you update system to actually show them thanks .

9 Likes

aight, who do we have to hurt?

18 Likes

Its really strange i cant see any buried atm and they came so quick like ive been spam flagged .
Oh well just incase im banned (my next is my last as in perm) i wish you all fun and good luck .

1 Like

yeah wanted to check your profile to look up your comments to search for flagged ones but your profile was hidden.

nuh, i hope you dont get banned though. :grimacing: really strange you got two in a very short time.

had something like that happen in december/january-ish. i am still wondering what i got the silence for. :unamused:

1 Like

I was going to post something but Blizzard have apparently blocked me posting youtube links because it contains images. Funnily enough I had no problems before…

4 Likes

Blizzard sometimes let’s me to post Wowhead links, sometimes it won’t and i have to include them in preformatted text, this forums acts strange sometimes.

2 Likes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-loved-tanks-until-ii-reached-120/157463/31
Might be one? I was curious and had 5 mins to kill.
Couldn’t find the second one.

Not sure why it got flagged though.

But yes, please update it to actually show us why we get punished. It’s absurd that it’s hidden.

Oh, they’re both in the same thread. The 2nd one is there if you scroll up a bit.

4 Likes

bet they re tweaking/changing something in the background without telling anyone again. :frowning:

1 Like

Ive just changed it back so people can see it again . Its like ive been mass flagged its not the first time either 18 bans in 2 years and i know im blunt but i stay well within CoC.

Apparently you’re switching between both trust levels. You need to maintain it, it’s never granted forever.

1 Like

Thank you for finding them.

To whoever flagged Daestra, I will fight you.

5 Likes

yeah…you have my sword…err…staff. :smile:

4 Likes

Wish it did this aswell tbh

I keep getting mass reported for my jokes because of sensetive snowflakes with an alt army bigger than mine

3 Likes

And you have my story telling. it’ll bore the pants off them.

3 Likes

It would be so handy to see what you have said wrong so you can learn by mistakes.

3 Likes

To be honest, troll flagging will tell you nothing about yourself, only about attitude of others towards you.

6 Likes

I almost find it hard to believe. Every time I read a thread you’re in, you come across positive, and generally try to avoid confrontation. You got flagged for attempting to prevent the derailing of a thread, which makes me wonder how many other false positives you’ve been punished for.
Somebody must REALLY have it out for you.

1 Like

thats perfect. you put them to sleep and Steamedhams and i take them out!

3 Likes

Did you breathe in the wrong direction? That’s all it takes to get silenced/hidden here really :man_shrugging:

6 Likes